Attraction of the Day.. Tomorrowland Transit Authority

Lynn

TTA is one of my favorite ride's. It's relaxing. I also enjoy when it
goes through Buzzlight Year and Space Mountain. I have to give it a thumbs up for one my favorite ride .

Disney Is the Best !

Wow there's not a single TTA "basher" or "hater".....I hope you're listening Disney! I agree that this ride (the absolute best in WDW) could use a little more care in terms of maintenace. I DEFINITELY think the cars will be replaced within the next few years or so, they look dated and clash with the sci-fi New Tomorrowland theme.

The only problem with these omnimovers is that many find them boring. But many others also find them relaxing. I hope the TTA remains in operation for a long time. I really love how those cars add to the atmosphere of tomorrowland.

One more thing...I love the on-ride not-so-hidden mickey on the belt of the lady that's getting her hair done.

hooray for TTA!!
:sohappy:

figmentmom

We love TTA, for all the reasons everyone else has already mentioned. Also, the views of the Castle and the landscaping around it are GREAT from the TTA. It's a no-stress, chill-out-for-a-few-minutes good time. Definitely a keeper!!!

Bairstow

TTA's not that great of an attraction, but it adds a lot of atmosphere to Tomorrowland in general and is a good change of pace. I've never had to wait more than two minutes to ride it.
My only really funny story about the ride is the one time my entire family, an aunt, and my sister's fiancee somehow crammed into one car. That's seven children and adults, many of whom are not at all small people. Needless to say the car was absolutely crammed, packed with humanity side-to-side, with a big tangle of legs and feet at the bottom. Looking back, it was an extrodniarily bad idea, but at the time it seemed like fun thing to do, and it was, as all of us laughed hysterically at eachother's incovenience and the absurdity of the situation. It was a wonder the attendents there even let us try it, and if there is a maximum weight limit on those vehicles I'm sure we exceeded it twice over.

Transit Authority
The Anti-rollercoaster
No wait, why not ride?

ToWeroFTerRor67

I love this attraction because you canjust sit back and relax. I also like it because you can see one of the high point Z's in the buzz Lightyear ride. (Space ace- 453,000). It can go pretty fast too. Walt's epcot would have been neat to live in with these babies.:animwink:

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
The TTA is easily one of the best rides in all of WDW. It's not the biggest, it's not the fastest, it's not the most popular.......but, it's one of the most RELAXING. I truly love this ride. I must ride it when I'm at the Magic Kingdom, often more than once. I just wish it would either be expanded around the rest of the MK, or even added to one or more of the other parks. It's great to ride at anytime.....not just during the heat of the day or as a means to get off your feet, yet still be riding the rides.

hedwig

I agree. It's one of my favourites too. We usually go at very busy times and at least we know there's one ride we can get on.

Disney4648

Originally posted by David
The TTA is one of our favorite rides, too. No waiting, just hop on board, relax, and watch the people in Tomorowland. Great ride!

It is a no wait ride and thats what i like about it...very cool!

DisneyHog6

Same here. I still call it the Peoplemover. This is a great ride. Nothing spectacular, but always a short line, and a favorite for a very long time.:sohappy:

Buzzforprez

Great ride but they have to clean and spruce up the original model for EPCOT. Last year there were so many trees down it looked like a tornado hit it. They can also put more exhibits in the other windows that have been covered over for years. For an update suggestion, spinning cars you control like in the new coaster in AK.

Dr. Dom

I love TTA! I would like to see it cleaned, painted, de-cobwebbed, but I still ride it several times each trip. I also wish it would slow down more when it goes by the old EPCOT model. I love that model and wish that Disney would either move it to Epcot somewhere or give people the opportunity to look at it longer. A strange thing happened one of the last times I was at WDW, though, there was a line to ride it!:eek: I couldn't believe it! Of course, twenty minutes later, it was right back to being a walk-on. Last October, you could ride it practically alone early in the morning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom