Attraction of the Day...Test Track

Lance

Test Track is my favorite. It's unique, it's an awesome idea for a ride, and it's fun!

I love everything about the ride.

I also love going through the sound-proof test room in the queue!

Only thing that get's to me is the wait times, the shortest wait I've ever seen was an hour and a half.

jcmayid

This ride is simply awesome, never once have I seen it shut down. Now as far as the long wait, well it is the best attraction in Epcot so it is going to have the longest wait. Remember before RRC opened how packed Tower of Terror used to get?

Dr. Dom

Test Track is my favorite, too. I've ridden it enough that when we go into the holding room, I'm amused by the first-timers who often think that the control room is live and real-time. My wife and I will usually wait to ride or use FastPass unless it's over an hour wait. There's just something about it that is really appealing.

Once, in November 2000, I rode it early in the morning and the car stopped in the middle of the speed test. We were stuck there for only a few minutes and when we returned to the loading area, the CMs told us to stay in the car and sent us through again. I know that's a fairly common thing to do, letting people ride again after a problem, but it was priceless to see the looks on visitors' faces when we didn't get out! :D

jcmayid

stupid wannabe virtual reality

I did that thign with those stupid virtual reality things that spin, yes they look cool, but damn is it lame, very crappy. Wasted the only time I had left in Epcot for that crap and I was upset. It was simply crap. I've played games at the local mall funner than that thing.:mad:

SJTSmith

Test Track is a good ride but not worth the long wait. The ride also breaks down so much that if there is a short wait you normally wait through two break downs. Hopefully they will fix the ride so that it will not break down so much.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom