Attraction marquee up for The Seas with Nemo and Friends

SirNim

Something tells me "The Seas with Nemo & Friends" is not rendered in good old World Bold... :lookaroun :lol:

Magicot

Does anyone know if the new sign has the original "Living Seas" font, or a new "Nemo" font? And also, are all the words the same size?

OmegaKnight

Original Poster
Does anyone know if the new sign has the original "Living Seas" font, or a new "Nemo" font? And also, are all the words the same size?
Its a new type of font. The marquee has The Seas in big orange letters and With Nemo and Friends under it in smaller white font. To the right hand side of The Seas wording are 2 big bubbles.

Skippy

Give me a minute if you don't mind hanging around - i have a hunch what it looks like....

Lemme scan something.

Wasn't there something like this in a mailout by Disney... or something... I remember reading about sinage like that but can't remember where. You go merf...

Skippy

From the Mickey Monitor thread a while ago...

NEMO-NLWHP112-NLWHP110.gif

linky.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Did it happen to look like this:

nemoscan2.jpg

That's the logo from the Disney Visa Reward brochure that came out not too long ago - which was poorly photoshopped to add Dory and Marlin, as you can see with the big white block.

Edit: I would like to add, that I did not photoshop it, it came that way in the mail.

Skippy

Well those two look similar, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's on TLS now.. The brochure picture even has colored lines that seem almost like how the mural might be. One thing is for sure... that's ugly photoshopping.

Scar Junior

I am a graphic designer.... that hurts my eyes!

How would Disney let something that looks that bad make it out to so many people?!

I am not a graphic designer.... and that hurts my eyes! How sloppy. I hope someone got lectured for a long, long time about this.

BTW... Original19: you going to the state fair this year?

a2grafix

I am a graphic designer.... that hurts my eyes!

How would Disney let something that looks that bad make it out to so many people?!

ditto ... I'm a graphics dude and that hurts my eyes too!

My eyes! My eyes!

Not something Disney approved of, my guess.

Teenchy

Ok its day 3 of this thread and no pictures yet?? :brick:

I rely on all of you to be my eyes and ears while I'm away from the WORLD! :lol:

Free Dole Whip to the first person who gets a picture. Ok, so I live in D.C. I cant get you a Dole Whip until Sept. 8-11 when I get back to WDW, plus you will have to meet me at the MK. :D

I really don't know what to feel about all of this, other than that this is one more step in Futureworld's totally losing its focus. Mission: Space is the only thing that's opened there in my lifetime that has anything of a futuristic or ever-so-slightly educational feel to it. It's kind of sad that now even attractions with an originally futuristic or progress theme are changing to a more Disneyfied theme. I truly believe our society is taking steps backward. Why is nobody excited about progress any more?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom