Attic scene

Magic Maker

Original Poster
I saw that the HM attice scene has some new effects.

I have a question. I am a wuss, and I have to close my eyes in the Attic scene at WDW because of the stupid pop-up ghosts, they startle me too much. Will I get to enjoy any of the new effects at the Attic scene or am I s.o.l?

TP2000

There are no longer pop-up ghosts in the Attic Scene at Disneyland. This new bride plot that just debuted yesterday has eliminated all of the pop-up ghosts in that section. It's spooky and creepy, but nothing jumps out at you.

And I hate it when stuff jumps out at you too. :eek:

Magic Maker

Original Poster
OH MY GOD I AM IN HEAVEN! Yippeee!!!!!

Thanks!

Are they still in the graveyard / finale scene? I have never scene the finale scene because of those darned pop up ghosts!

Ducky_Love

I've noticed that they are timed to the music. If you listen you will know when they are going to pop up. Just a little tip...

AliciaLuvzDizne

:( I am SO disapointed
I was just there last weekend...none of the attic effects were working. It felt really quiet in there, and now that I see what I missed I want to go back!!

1stStarIC2nite

Fantasmic!329 said:
Truly, I don't like HM at all, been on both DL's and WDW's, and the thing that bothers me the most is the pop-up things. *shudders*

In Disneyland's attic, the pop-up things are now gone. They're only in the graveyard scene...

I was just there last Tuesday, and just saw the corpse bride hanging. No pop-ups "things". Seems very undramatic compared to what you all are talking about that used to be there.

cherrynegra

Just got back tonight from a quick weekend trip to DL. Made a point to check out the new additions in the HM attic. There is a much clearer storyline starting from about the party scene and through the attic with the "black widow bride." The "popups" are indeed gone and replaced with about five portraits of the bride and each of her "disappearing" grooms, and then you get to the updated bride.

Our car stopped right in front of the bride for five minutes and I had the chance to really study the new bride effect and listen to all of her one liners. The effect is VERY beautiful and very spooky. Hopefully they'll be able to transfer this effect to the HM in MK. Good job Imagineers!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

stranger

cherrynegra said:
Our car stopped right in front of the bride for five minutes and I had the chance to really study the new bride effect and listen to all of her one liners. The effect is VERY beautiful and very spooky. Hopefully they'll be able to transfer this effect to the HM in MK. Good job Imagineers!!:sohappy: :sohappy:

I agree!
I just watched the video and its creepy the way she just "appears". The attic looks amazing and I need to go and check it out!

yensidtlaw1969

Magic Maker said:
Are they still in the graveyard / finale scene? I have never scene the finale scene because of those darned pop up ghosts!
OH MY GOD! IS THIS TRUE! THEY MAY BE SCARY BUT IT IS SO WORTH SEEING! SCREAM UNTIL YOU FAINT IF YOU HAVE TO, JUST KEEP YOUR EYE'S OPEN NEXT TIME! SEEING ALL THE GHOSTS OUT THERE AND SOCIALIZING IS SO WORTH THE LITTLE SPURTS OF SHOCK CAUSED BY THE POPUP GHOSTS!

You must promise me to keep your eyes open during the Graveyard next time you go to the HM!

yensid "PROMISE ME!!!" tlaw1969

spectro0294

I just watched the video and I love the new attic scene. The bride is soooo awsome. Good work imagineers indeed! Now let's see it done at MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom