Attention YOAMD CM's!

maggiegrace1

043625.jpg

These are the ears..You can not buy them you have to be awarded them..They are sooo pretty..:)

DisneyPhD

We had a nice chat with a Dream Squad CM last week at Epcot. He said that most of the stuff is given out early in the day. Especially the dream fastpasses as they want to give the people as much time as possible to use them. Similarly, the night in the castle must be given out fairly early. He told us that the winner has two hours to decide and sign all the paperwork. One father and daughter won but they couldn't get ahold of the rest of the family that was off shopping, so the father and daughter got to spend the night in the castle while the rest of the family was out of luck.

marko

MY WIFE AND I GOT OUR DREAM FAST PASSES WHILE GETTING ON BUZZ LIGHT YEAR FIST THING IN THE AM ON THE FIRST DAY OF THE MILLION DREAMS.:wave:

I 'won' a trip to disney world, ::sarcasm:: i didnt win any of the things they were giving away but i saw a lot of fastpasses, lanyands and ears... im estatic those people won and even more estatic i was in WDW didnt need a prize to make me happy :) as i was getting off the train that goes around the MK the people getting on were being awarded fast passes... that was the only time i actually saw anyone getting them. But it def. is completly random just becuase someone won one on the train doesnt mean you will too... Good luck and PLEASE PLEASE remmeber that being in Disney should be a prize itself dont be bitter when you dont win something or you will have a miserable trip...

eroyee

:wave: We got our dream fastpasses first thing in the morning at JIY. There were only 5 of us there at the time! was too cool..........saw a lot of dream fastpasses at MGM in the afternoon.

We were given a box of cookies under the train station near the strollers - we had just gotten in late in the day on the Sunday after thanksgiving. The Cast Member was very nice and asked if it was okay to offer my daughter the box of cookies. I joked with my husband that we got the cookies because we listened to the instructions and moved out of the way before hooking her into the stroller :lol:

It was our first day and we thought is was a nice small little "extra" special thing for our trip - but for us the magic is getting to spend a week just us with no outside distractions. We just love spending time together without worries about work, etc.:sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom