Attention: Canadians with a TiVo!!!

Hawk4255

Original Poster
Well, figured I'd make one last request before I head down to the World today ( :sohappy: ).

Did anyone tape The Magical Gathering show from start to finish? If anyone did, please get in touch with me, I would love a copy. Thanks!

Mori Anne

In the Parks
No
Hi,
Not sure if anyone mentioned this or not, but most of Northern New England gets the Canadian Broadcast Network. The Show did air on Christmas day. It wasn't that it sucked (in my opinion) it was just really wierd. I can say that living 1 hour away from the Canadian border that all the kids that live here are ALWAYS sick in the winter. Probably just the freezing cold temperature fluctations. I know that as soon as winter hits, we get slammed with colds nonstop all winter . So, I guess it is normal for Canadian children to have stuffy noses. lol...... Hoping mine gets over theirs before we head out to DIsney next week.

dandaman

Bah! We Canadians are hardy folk in the wintertime! :lookaroun

I had a "gathering" of my own that day, so I couldn't record it. Plus, I don't have a TiVo anyway...

bhg469

moriah said:
Hi,
Not sure if anyone mentioned this or not, but most of Northern New England gets the Canadian Broadcast Network. The Show did air on Christmas day. It wasn't that it sucked (in my opinion) it was just really wierd. I can say that living 1 hour away from the Canadian border that all the kids that live here are ALWAYS sick in the winter. Probably just the freezing cold temperature fluctations. I know that as soon as winter hits, we get slammed with colds nonstop all winter . So, I guess it is normal for Canadian children to have stuffy noses. lol...... Hoping mine gets over theirs before we head out to DIsney next week.

I agree about the weather, i am about 5 minutes from the border and half my family still lives in canada. If you watch any Canadian broadcasting that features young canadian actors you will always notice that they talk like that, and they have goofy hair. Its just an observation.

DisneyPhD

It apears that most bordering US states get CBC. I must admit I like it. I loved the anne of green gables series (Road to Avonlee, and the movies, ) and the Red Green show (also on PBS.) Heck I saw next season of Doodlebops the other day. New customes and it apears the specail effects department got an increased budget.

I also LOVE some Canadian groups. Great Big Sea is my favorite. :sohappy:

I must admit when you know the Canadian accent you can spot it a mile away and I am not only talking about "A". My DH's family is all from Cananda and he can slip in and out of it pretty well. :p

About the show, I may be strange, but I really liked it. Then again I like almost anything Disney and it was cute.

However being from Detroit it is the only place in the US that you can actually go south into Canada. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom