attendance for June

LESLIECOOL

Does anybody have any idea what the crowds are like for June? We're going June 12 thru the 21st. We usually go the last week in August but had to change our plans this year.

If anyone has any idea of the crowd comparison for those months let me know. I actually didn't think the end of Aug. was that bad. Hopefully, June will be a little better

Naviator

Hi Lesliecool...Welcome. My wife and son and I will be there June 19-24. That is usually a transition time some schools are still in session but most of the US is already on summer holiday. The parks will be moderately crowded. It's best to plan out you day to hit most of the big attractions at their slowest times. We Live in the Tampa area and go about every other month. Hope you have a great time! :D

Upvote 0

carol-lamb

I've been to Disney in June several times and the parks are fairly crowded. We are going June 21 thru 29 and I'm sure it will be hot and crowded but who cares!!! Just pace yourself, be patient and have fun!!

Upvote 0
Yup, crowded and hot. We'll be there June 20-27. We go every June and wouldn't trade it for anything. Just pace yourself. Here's a hint: Avoid the parks that have early entry. They are usually the most crowded. If we get up early we may go to that park the first hour and then hop to another park which is usually less crowded. Have FUN. Oh, and look for me. I'll be the one with the Mickey shirt on. :lol:

Upvote 0

Nansafan

We have been in June, July, August and even during the Christmas holiday. The parks are crowded whenever we go. We consider this part of the magic. My husband and I visited the first week of October during our honeymoon and most everything was a walk-on. It didn't feel like Disney then. That's just us I guess. As Buzz Lightyear said, avoid the early entry park and you will miss some of the crowd.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom