Attempting all 4 parks in 1 day SOLO! Any advice?

star77kc

Hi guys!:wave: Im going to the the world on Monday just for the day and am planning to hit up all 4 parks. Has anybody done this and have any advice for the best trip? How about any fun ideas? I am thinking of going to the parks in this order: AK, DHS, EP, MK. I will also have my car. I am super excited about this challenge!:p

star77kc

Original Poster
In AK Im going to try and do KS, Pangani Trail, Dinosaur, and EE. In DHS I will probably check out the wait for TSMM and then head over to TOT & RNR. At Epcot Im thinking of getting a FP for Soarin, checking out the Flower & Garden Festival, and riding TT (single riders line of course), and SSE. I want to take the monorail over to the MK and see how the lines are. Im interested in riding Space, Splash, BTMR, HM, Pirates and seeing Philharmagic. We will see how much I can squeeze in!!:cool:

Upvote 0

star77kc

Original Poster
AK opens at 9am and I think MK closes at 9pm...but I might leave around 6pm since I have to drive home. But hey, if I havent finished everything on my to-do list I just might have to stay!

Upvote 0

cdunbar

Advice: Bring a small back pack that you can toss a bottle of water in and then whenever it gets empty fill it up at the water fountains, and also check touring plans to see what they predict the crowd levels will be like to see how much in actuality you'll be able to get done!

BUT most of all have a blast!:)

Upvote 0

a2grafix

You can do it. I've done it three times before during two previous solo trips in 2008 and 2009. I utilized, though, any of the extra magic hours (morning and evening) to my advantage.

I did the same way you are planning -- Animal Kingdom, Studios, Epcot and Magic Kingdom. As the poster said above ^^^^^^^ -- get to the Animal Kingdom gate for opening.

Not too sure what you will do, but after Studios, I walked the trail to Boardwalk and entered Epcot through International Gateway.

Now I didn't go on all the rides at all the parks. I did what I wanted to do. Back in 2008 when Pleasure Island was alive and kicking, after the 4 parks, I went to my Shades of Green hotel room, changed, and spent the rest of the night (10pm-2:30am) at the Adventurers Club and Mannequin's -- I was up from 7am-3:15am but was well worth every moment.

Best of luck to you. You can do it.

Upvote 0

plutoismyhero

done it before with my brother and i. It is really not all that bad. The biggest things to worry about are planning, water, and having lots of fun. SO have fun and good luck

Upvote 0

star77kc

Original Poster
Thanks! I really appreciate all the help! Im just going to have the best time and fit in what I can! I will have to post pictures when I come back. :cool:

Upvote 0

glee

Hi guys!:wave: Im going to the the world on Monday just for the day and am planning to hit up all 4 parks. Has anybody done this and have any advice for the best trip? How about any fun ideas? I am thinking of going to the parks in this order: AK, DHS, EP, MK. I will also have my car. I am super excited about this challenge!:p

Wow! Thats something ive always wanted to try but if your going for 1 day doesnt sound so fun. Stressful :lol:

Plan what rides you must must do.
Find out which park stays open the longest and do that first.
Do AK first because the lines are shortest at that time. Get a fastpass for everest, do the safari then water rapis then come back for fast pass time.

do lunch at epcot.

Mgm after lunch.

Then MK (If its the longest open)

Actually that does sound fun :lol::D:sohappy:

Hope i helped. Just my advice x HAVE FUN!:D:king::sohappy::wave:

Upvote 0

star77kc

Original Poster
Wow! Thats something ive always wanted to try but if your going for 1 day doesnt sound so fun. Stressful :lol:

Plan what rides you must must do.
Find out which park stays open the longest and do that first.
Do AK first because the lines are shortest at that time. Get a fastpass for everest, do the safari then water rapis then come back for fast pass time.

do lunch at epcot.

Mgm after lunch.

Then MK (If its the longest open)

Actually that does sound fun :lol::D:sohappy:

Hope i helped. Just my advice x HAVE FUN!:D:king::sohappy::wave:
Luckily, I wont need a FP for Everest as they have a single riders line!! I can just pretty much walk right on!:D

Upvote 0

DigitalDisney

I did this very same thing a couple months ago as I made a quick detour on my way to Tampa.

My goal was to go on just about every major attraction, and to step foot in every single land in every single park in a single day, and visit at least one resort, and I was successful.

I started in AK, went on Everest and Dinosaur, walked a couple trails, and walked through every land.

Next stop, MGM. I took a look at TSMM, but the wait was too long, so I went to ToT (standby) and RNRC (single). Again, I walked around the park, and even took a quick run through the HISTK area.

Next stop, bus ride to the Contemp for my hotel obligation, and a quick lunch. Turns out that it was pouring, so this was an unintentionally well-timed stop. I technically stopped at the Poly and Floridian on my way to the MK, but that's only because of the ride on the resort monorail.

Next stop, MK. I grabbed a FP for SpcMtn first thing (this was back when it first opened after the overhaul), went on a bunch of other stuff, hit SpcMtn, and walked out of the park. By now it was about 4:30, and I was well ahead of schedule.

My last stop involved a monorail ride over to Epcot, where I closed out the day with a bunch of rides and shows, caught Illuminations, and proceeded to drive to Tampa for the night.

I was exhausted, but that was one heck of an accomplishment, and I know that nobody else would have done that with me.

Upvote 0

gibsonc

UK Disney Geek
Going on your favourite attractions at all 4 parks in one day solo is a lot of of fun, i've done it myself (and Disneyland and DCA the following day but thats another story). Anyway I would be tempted to start at the Studios first thing at opening if you really want to do TSMM, from my experience that is the only sane way of doing it or getting a fast pass without stupidly long waits. I would then head to Epcot for Soarin' and Test Track no later than mid morning. AK would be next, when I have been they generally don't start running the Single Rider Line for Everest until a little later in the morning, thus why I would do AK midday/early afternoon (but then the normal queue for Everest is fine for the first hour or two).

I use Disney transport when at the world (not having to drive is part of my vacation!) and its really not that bad for park hopping, plus some walking. If i'm at Epcot or the Studios then I might walk over to Beaches and Cream at the Beach Club on my way between parks, or from the Beach Club take the bus to AK or MK.

Anyway enjoy!

Upvote 0

Avenger117

I did Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and MGM in one day once. It was actually pretty fun. I had planned out which attractions I wanted to do. Which was most of the major rides, but no shows. I got to do everything on my list too. If I remember correctly I did bus from the resort to MGM then bus to Magic Kingdom then monorail to Epcot.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom