Attack of the Love Bugs!!!

Disneymadmummy

Oh yes the annoying lil love bugs that always seem to like attaching themselves to you lol
We had the great pleassure in coming into contact with the love bugs on our last visit to wdw.
The kids had great fun in mk splatting them that 1 of the cm`s gave them a pin each :ROFLOL:

JonnyK

wow.. ive never seen that many sticking around..

(this is on a disney property, according to that wiki site)

Swarmoflovebugs.jpg

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
That picture was from last year where the love bugs reached biblical plague proportions. They are pretty mild this year.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Bite your tongue!

And if you're catholic, you owe someone 75 Hail Mary's...

You do realize you just jinxed us........

wdwfan4eva

Great, what fun! :hammer:

When are they usually gone by?

I hope they're not around when I go down, I don't need my son eating them!! :p

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Bite your tongue!

And if you're catholic, you owe someone 75 Hail Mary's...

You do realize you just jinxed us........
Episcopalian, which is like Catholic light. All the forgiveness and half the penance. :lol:

Shadowdawn

I can't remember how bad LB season is around this time can someone remind me? We'll be at the world 9/26/08 to 10/3/08, is it typically that bad toward the end of September?

TestTrack

Look on the brightside...they are better than the fish flies at Cedar Point....

Oh and if you haven't experience the joy of being at Cedar Point during fish fly season...I highly recommend it.

:lookaroun

LudwigVonDrake

I've dealt with Love Bugs twice in my life. They are harmless but highly annoying. I guess if you have a car, they're not harmless since I've heard they do a number on your paint job.

cdunbar

Ahh yes that wonderful acidic test you get in your mouth after they fly in... I have a funny picture from over memorial day weekend where I'm out fishing with my parents and you can barely see that I have a t-shirt and shorts on... they really aren't that bad this time of year :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom