At This Very Moment

Bob Saget

Original Poster
Do you ever catch yourself wondering what is going on, or what would you be doing if you were at WDW right this very moment? I'm sitting here watching the sun come up. It is exactly 6:19am as I am typing this. I'm thinking to myself: What exactly is going on right now at WDW, 800+ miles away at this very point in time? The street cleaners are probably getting ready for the parks to open in a few hrs. Probably very little traffic on the roads since it's so early. Some early CM's might be coming in...and so on.

Sometimes I'll get to work with a long day ahead of me. It will be around 9:00am, I'll still be in great need of a morning coffee or two. And then I think to myself: The Magic Kingdom is opening it's gates right NOW. The Main Street dancers are probably singing the "Good Morning" song right now, as guests await to be ushered in...etc. Or at night thinking: Wishes fireworks are being shot off right at this very second.

Sometimes it's depressing, other times it's uplifting considering how near or far a trip is. Does anyone else catch themselves doing that from time to time?

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Do you ever catch yourself wondering what is going on, or what would you be doing if you were at WDW right this very moment? I'm sitting here watching the sun come up. It is exactly 6:19am as I am typing this. I'm thinking to myself: What exactly is going on right now at WDW, 800+ miles away at this very point in time? The street cleaners are probably getting ready for the parks to open in a few hrs. Probably very little traffic on the roads since it's so early. Some early CM's might be coming in...and so on.

Sometimes I'll get to work with a long day ahead of me. It will be around 9:00am, I'll still be in great need of a morning coffee or two. And then I think to myself: The Magic Kingdom is opening it's gates right NOW. The Main Street dancers are probably singing the "Good Morning" song right now, as guests await to be ushered in...etc. Or at night thinking: Wishes fireworks are being shot off right at this very second.

Sometimes it's depressing, other times it's uplifting considering how near or far a trip is. Does anyone else catch themselves doing that from time to time?

Oh for sure especially when a trip is upcoming!!

dixiegirl

Dear lord do I ever!! Just yesterday when I went outside I said to my babe that it felt like a "Disney Morning" outside! And yes I agree it is depressing sometimes, but then I pop in some kinda of Disney cd and listen whether its the resort tv loop (yes I am a sad enough disney nut that I have the old loop the "tip of the day" best loop ever!) and I love driving to work listening to that! Or my Epcot Illuminations blasting away it does help, well for a little anyway. But yes I get you , cause you know as my 8 yr old was already awake at 6:00 this morn, my thought did go to, really its not like we're at disney, sleep kid!!! But no i'm right here with my friend, thankfully we have the site to help huh?:lol:

85 more days till I get my fix!!!

real mad hatter

Day Dream Believer.

Well today is Sunday,and I always wear a Disney T-Shirt to get me in the magic mood.As far as dreaming of what is going on right now,well to be honest I mostly think of what we'd be doing as a family on the first day,from booking into our resort to putting on our 2012 Disney T-Shirts and strutting MK in all it's glory,the hot dogs & fries,watching Wishes and getting our first Disney sleep,if that's possible as tomorrow is just a dream away.:wave:

Mollie_Minnie

I found someone at work who loves Disney World as much as I do. When we meet each other, we often (probably every time :ROFLOL:) fantasize about what we would do today in disney world. One says «At what time we leave today?» and we go on until we know where to go, where to eat, what to do. So we can say that everyday we are going to Disney....well in our mind...:lol:

Jenna

Rather than thinking about what is happening in the park right now I tend to think more of what I would be doing at the specific time. God I hope we book on Tuesday. I can't cope.

copcarguyp71

I absolutely do this! Clear cool mornings I picture being at MK rope drop and days when the weather is perfect I think about walking down Main Street or stepping out from breakfast at Crystal Palace with the sun in my face and the whole day of infinite possibilities laid before me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom