Asia clearing land.

hbkrocco1

Original Poster
In Asia in animal kingdom it sounds to me that they are cutting down trees and clearing land for an expansion. I hear chain saws in the distance. :drevil: :hammer:

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by hbkrocco1
In Asia in animal kingdom it sounds to me that they are cutting down trees and clearing land for an expansion. I hear chain saws in the distance. :drevil: :hammer:

Forbidden Mountain??? NOOOO!!!! BK BK BK BK BK BK BK!!!! (or BOTH!)

Thrawn

Account Suspended

Were you on or near Kali River Rapids when you "heard" this?

MonkeyHead

That would be the background audio for the area.

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Re: Asia clearing land.

What is the Forbidden Mountains and BK?:confused:

Hey Heartbreak Kid :)

Forbidden Mountain is a RUMOR of an E-ride attraction to be built in the Asia section of Animal Kingdom...(a mine train coaster attraction of some sort)...BK is Beastly Kingdom (a new area of Animal Kingdom that is only a RUMOR as of yet...although I wish it wasn't just a rumor!)

Hope I cleared it up for you...for details on BK, just check around the boards...I don't think ANYTHING has been discussed THIS much!!! (well, Figment and Mission:Space are up there)

DisneyWorldGuru

I think they would put BK closer to Dino. and Primivel Whirl.

Also, I doubt that they would put in another mine train rollercoaster. Also, if it was a mine train why put it in Asia?

Mabye it will be a new ride or more backstage area?

ToTBellHop

yes...it's background audio:) Disney would not cut down trees in its nature park during the day in an area where guests could hear them!:D

Poncho1973

Originally posted by DogsRule!
yes...it's background audio:) Disney would not cut down trees in its nature park during the day in an area where guests could hear them!:D

Now THAT'S the funniest thing I've heard all day! :hammer: You are most funny!

mickeykid79

You know the chain saw noise could be from the kali river rapids, or the wind sending the sound over to Asia, If you look at an aerial picture of AK you'll also notice that a section north of Asia and south of the conservation center is clear, perhaps for another contienent; south america, Australia, or Europe.

It will be kinda cool to have Antarctica, the forgotten continent, filled with penguins, whales, & fish.

hbkrocco1

Original Poster
Originally posted by DogsRule!

Yeah I was just joking to see what some people would think it is. You guys actually know your stuff.

Terp02

Originally posted by mickeykid79
You know the chain saw noise could be from the kali river rapids, or the wind sending the sound over to Asia, If you look at an aerial picture of AK you'll also notice that a section north of Asia and south of the conservation center is clear, perhaps for another contienent; south america, Australia, or Europe.

It will be kinda cool to have Antarctica, the forgotten continent, filled with penguins, whales, & fish.

I highly doubt Europe will be a land. No offense to anyone who lives in Europe, but I don't know if there are many animals left there that would be "exotic". Australia would be a definite, and South America is a possibility, but I doubt that North America and Europe will ever be lands.

Firebird

I agree, I live in Europe and as far as 'wild' life goes you would just get some cows and goats standing in a field.
North America would make a great land though, with a camp feel, grizzly bears etc. It would make a cool land.
A lake, canoes, nature trails, camp cookout restaurant etc. v. good

AliciaLuvzDizne

Well... for a fun activity they could have cow chip raffles or whatever those things are...:rolleyes:

MY VOTE (like it means ANYTHING HEHE) ANTARCTICA!! WOOHOO i love penguines...

OH WAIT i change my mind... Austrailia... i love koala bears...

Can we combine them and pretend that Australia has penguins?? :D (if you can dream it you can do it right???)

ToTBellHop

Africa has penguins (South Africa)...they should just put em there...ya know, out on Kilimanjaro Safaris in one of the unused ponds:). By the way, as planned, Beastlie Kingdom would be located in Europe.

Disney has already covered North America...with Pocahontas and Her Forest Friends...they have raccoons and other...exotic...rabies vectors...("oooooh, Mommy! That looks like the one you hit last week with your car!" "Quiet down, Annie.")

Poncho1973

Did anyone happen to catch that it's actually Dinoland USA? That would lead *ME* to believe that North America would be fairly close to being represented.

To whoever mentioned it. Good call with Europe being represented by BK. I hadn't actually thought of it that way, but most (if not all) dragon/knight/unicorn/etc. mythology is based on the European continent's early beliefs. Excellent connection.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom