Ashes Scattered Where?

Tom Morrow

Also disturbing: What if somebody decided to put their ashes in..

Splash Mountain's Water!
Blizzard Beach's Wave Pool!
A hot tub!
The talking drinking fountain at Epcot!
The leaping fountains of the Imagination Institute!
and... well you get the idea.

figmentmom

The thought of someone else's ashes in the lagoon is a little creepy, I'll admit, but somehow the idea of MY ashes being there sounds pretty cool.

Ummm, Justin, does your aunt have anything to do with why we can't swim in the lagoon any more? (Just kidding...)

Luau Cove

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
You know it could be worse.. Some person could of wanted their ashes in icecream... EWWWWWWWW..
~ Justin...

What do you think is that white powder in the funnel cakes?

-->Luau

The_CEO

HA HA HA lol...

I was thinking.. I'm kinda suspicious about the janitors.
You know the stuff they sprinkle on vomit in the streets??:rolleyes: .:eek: :hammer: :dazzle:
~ Justin...

orlandouk

Its got to be the tower of terror

i would luv to have my ashes scattered in the tower of terror its such an amazing place with so much to do when im there and i would luv to spend my soul life in the 5th dimension
:fork: :goodnevil :D :sohappy:

Coronado

Souls do not rest in carbon based residue from a used human body..... Most souls are taken to the "last resort".... not the Disney resort ..... incenerated remains, however, can "rest" where ever you would like.... my friend wants his ashes scattered in the sand bunkers at our glof course..... he spends most of his Saturdays there anyway....just make sure you are standing up wind when you let them fly!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom