Ashes Scattered Where?

GHOST1000

Original Poster
OK HERE'S A WIERD ONE...IVE ALWAYS TOLD MY WIFE WHEN I DIE I WANT TO BE CREAMATED AND ASHES SCATTERED IN DISNEY WORLD( AT LEAST SOME OF THEM) ASSUMING YOU WERE DOING THE SAME, WHERE ( WHICH RIDE, AREA, PARK ,ETC) WOULD YOU WANT YOUR SOUL TO REST? SINCE IT S PROBABLY THE CLOSEST THING TO HEAVEN ON EARTH.

At WDW it would have to be the Haunted Mansion so I could be the 1,000th spirit. :) But I've told people i wanted to have my ashes released from the backseat of the Zippin Pippin at Libertyland here in Memphis, which is my favorite coaster.

goofyguy

I've told my wife that I want my ashes put into fireworks and launched during the nightly display. Of course, I seriously doubt they would allow that.

Disney2002

That's against health regulations

Does anyone else know about your aunt? There are serious legal penalties for doing stuff like that!

DixieBelle97

Originally posted by GHOST1000: OK HERE'S A WIERD ONE...IVE ALWAYS TOLD MY WIFE WHEN I DIE I WANT TO BE CREAMATED AND ASHES SCATTERED IN DISNEY WORLD( AT LEAST SOME OF THEM) ASSUMING YOU WERE DOING THE SAME, WHERE ( WHICH RIDE, AREA, PARK ,ETC) WOULD YOU WANT YOUR SOUL TO REST? SINCE IT S PROBABLY THE CLOSEST THING TO HEAVEN ON EARTH.

My dad told me the exact same thing. It's not a bad idea considering Disney World is your favorite place to be. Trust me, it's not weird at all. If I had to be sprinkled in Disney World, it would be along the streets where the parades travel so I could wacth them forever. Disney World, I'm coming in 19 weeks and 1 day....:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Luau Cove

Same wish comes from my mother. She insists in me scattering her ashes all around WDW.
It's a macabre thought. I wouldn't like people throwing their ashes throughout WDW. The lagoons are not serious, since they disolve in an instant, but it's not good to just throw it anywhere you wish.

-->LuAu

jp3raptor

‘True’ Mansion Ghost Stories

look what i found:
[from www.doombuggies.com]

A woman came to Disneyland with the ashes of her little boy who always loved the Haunted Mansion. She tried to get permission to scatter his ashes in the attraction, but of course Disney wouldn't allow it. She did it anyway- adding his remains to the dust in the Mansion. To this day, CMs and Guests have claimed to see a young boy near the exit lift, sitting by the speedramps and crying.

:lookaroun

jp3raptor

SykedOwt

I'd Have to Say the PotC or the Haunted Mansion. I'd Also wouldn't Mind going in The COP. This Way if it Goes, I go With it Too.:)

kal1484

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
You know it could be worse.. Some person could of wanted their ashes in icecream... EWWWWWWWW..
~ Justin...

EWWWWWW I just got done eating Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. YUCKY!!!:hurl:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom