Artist Point?

wagnerdanp

Hello all,

My family and I are eating at Artist Point this August and we have ate here before. My question is, does Artist Point still have the game dish? I remember a long time ago that my mom got this dish and it was amazing. So, I am just wondering if they still serve it.
Thank for all your help!

daverube

Not according to the most recent menu post on allearsnet....

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/menu_ap.htm

As you've eaten at AP before, I was wondering if you've eaten at Cali Grill?? My wife and I had the best Disney meal ever at CG last fall. Also, my sis and her husband went to the CG in spring 2006l and had their best Disney meal ever.

My sis ate at the AP last month and said that it was very good, but not as good as the Cali Grill.

No matter what, I think the AP menu looks really fantastic!!!!

I hope you enjoy your trip!!!

dave

Upvote 0

happymom52003

Edit: oops...must have posted at the same time as daverube

Here is a menu that was just updated this month. I hope you find what you are looking for!

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Menu Date: June 2007[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Served 5:30 - 10 p.m.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chefs Northwest Selection
Fixed Price Dinner
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
$47 per person
(Gratuity not included)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Great Beginnings Choice of:

Smoky Portobello Soup with roasted Shiitakes and Chive Oil
OR
Mixed Green Salad with Roasted Beets, Hazelnut Gremolata, Echo Mountain Blue Cheese, and Blackberry Vinaigrette

Entree Choice of:

Pan-seared Scallops with Fire-roasted Corn, Fava Beans, Caramelized Onions, Bacon, and Corn Nectar
OR
Grilled Beef Tenderloin with with purple potatoes, wild mushrooms, broccolini, and port wine reduction
OR
Grilled Buffalo Sirloin Steak with sweet potato-hazelnut gratin and sweet onion jam

Dessert Choice of:
Artist Point Berry Cobbler: Seasonal berries and House-made Black Raspberry Ice Cream
OR
Coffee Two Ways: Mochaccino Bread Pudding and Vanilla Latte Creme Brulee
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starters[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mixed Green Salad - Roasted Beets, Hazelnut Gremolata, Echo Mountain Blue Cheese, Blackberry Vinaigrette $8[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Duck Confit - with frisee-anjou pear salad, cherry vinaigrette and duck prosciutto $12[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Braised Penn Cove Mussels with Fennel and Grilled Sourdough Toast $12 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Crispy Venison Spring Rolls with hot sweet and sour sauce $8 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Smoky Portobello Soup with Roasted Shiitakes and Chive Oil $7[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Baby Iceberg Wedge, with crisp bacon, radish, hard-cooked eggs, and creamy cucumber dressing $8

A Selection of Artisan Cheeses
with riesling-poached raisins, dried cranberries and walnut toast $13
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]ENTREES[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Our Signature Plate - Cedar Plank Roasted King Salmon with Haricot Vert, Carmelized Onions, Pork Belly, Butternut Squash and Lemon Grass Glaze $32[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grilled Beef Tenderloin with purple potatoes, wild mushrooms, broccolini, and port wine reduction $34[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Berkshire Pork Chop on Tillamook Cheddar Mac & Cheese with Maytag Crust $28[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Grilled Buffalo Sirloin Steak - with sweet potato-hazelnut gratin and sweet onion jam $34[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Roasted Chicken Breast - with russet potato risotto and snap peas $23 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pan-seared Halibut with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Asparagus and Rose Buerre Blanc $28 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pan-seared Scallops with fire-roasted Corn, Fava Beans, Caramelized Onions, Bacon, and Corn Nectar $27
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Potato Chive Pot Stickers with edamame, spinach and soy vinaigrette $21 [/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]WINE FEATURE FLIGHT
Complement dinner with a selection of fine wines from the Pacific Northwest
Three courses $21.00; four courses $28.00
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DESSERTS[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Artist Point Cobbler - Seasonal berries and housemade black raspberry ice cream $8 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hazelnut Chocolate Torte with Blood Orange sauce, and Honey Lavendar Ice Cream $9 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Seasonal Sorbet - served in a lemon tarragon broth with housemade shortbread $7 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Coffee Two Ways - Mochaccino bread pudding and vanilla latte creme brulee $8 [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Caramelized Peach Cake with Cinnamon Creme Anglaise and Peach Sorbet $8 [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​

Upvote 0

Stitch's Cousin

We've eaten at Artist Point several times - typically in the fall. I think their game special starts in early November or late October; however, they may have other game specials at different times of the year.

Upvote 0

sbkline

What's this "game dish" that y'all are talking about? Is it the one with three kinds of meat, including Buffalo? I can't remember where I saw that, if it was Great Hotels, or somewhere else. But I seem to recall seeing something somewhere saying that you can get a dish that has Buffalo, Elk and some other kind of meat. Is this what the "game dish" is?

Upvote 0

sleepybear

No game dish when we were there at the end of May, but they did have the Cooper River salmon, which was astoundingly good. Although it seems that's now off the menu, you can't go wrong with their salmon any time of the year. It makes Artist Point a must-visit every time we go to WDW.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom