Art of animation buses

KaliSplash

I would point out that it takes a while for buses to start running if the Skyliner/boats are down (for those at Epcot resorts). Last year it took well over an hour for buses to start to the Studios from Yacht during a weather outage.

Smiley/OCD

Maybe I’m in the tiniest of minorities here, but yeah, the skyliner is cool and fun to ride, but to get from AoA/POP to Epcot/HWD, I much prefer the buses and wish TWDC would give us the permanent option. I consider the skyliner like the monorail to be more of an attraction than a travel necessity

Thepuma

I would point out that it takes a while for buses to start running if the Skyliner/boats are down (for those at Epcot resorts). Last year it took well over an hour for buses to start to the Studios from Yacht during a weather outage.
Ain't this true. The skyliner/buses to and from EPcot and HS fro. AOA have been a nightmare. We've ended up just getting Ubers (defeats the object of staying at the resort)

One night we walked to the Skyliner between Pop and Art only to find out it was shut. We then walked to the buses and waited 50 minutes...gave up and got an uber. That happened a few times so we gave up and got users

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom