Around the Resorts in 30 Days

FireMountain

955.png

Imagineer Brandon

Space Mountain could become a Guardians of the Galaxy ride? The que and outside are rethemed around the prison from the first movie, with the story placing guests as prisoners who have a chance to escape after the Guardians hijack it. The trains will be "transport ships", and we'll use a retro 70s/80s soundtrack and projections to portray the escape as the Nova Corps try to shoot down the ships. Wouldn't take much more than the Halloween overlay or Hyperspace Mountain, the budget's mostly on redecorating the exterior and interior.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Space Mountain could become a Guardians of the Galaxy ride? The que and outside are rethemed around the prison from the first movie, with the story placing guests as prisoners who have a chance to escape after the Guardians hijack it. The trains will be "transport ships", and we'll use a retro 70s/80s soundtrack and projections to portray the escape as the Nova Corps try to shoot down the ships. Wouldn't take much more than the Halloween overlay or Hyperspace Mountain, the budget's mostly on redecorating the exterior and interior.
I like it!! Galaxy Mountain could ve a pretty awesome ride

spacemt354

Chili's
Wednesday - Sassagoula River Water-Taxis - spacemt354

Totally lost what topic we were on - eh, it's all good though - since I see a Wednesday here and it is Wednesday let's go with this

Reason why I brought this one up is because I think the Sassagoula River is a hidden gem. Port Orleans is the only moderate resort (until the skyways) with a mode of transportation other than a bus - which I think is pretty neat.

The problem is...the boats are old and need a refurb, something like the MK boats...but a little longer, open air, etc - would be a nice supplement I think!

spacemt354

Chili's
QBank of Topics
WDW Monorail - S.P.E.W

- Update to Mark VIII Monorails by 2022. Can't really extend the cars because then you'd have to extend the stops as well (they barely fit in the stations as is) however the main draw for this would be to spruce up the aesthetic appearance of the monorails rather than increase capacity.​

spacemt354

Chili's
QBank of Topics

New Fantasyland at DL - DisneyFan18
Hmm. Well this one is tough because of just the sheer amount of attractions already in Fantasyland - the only thing I could think of would be a restoration of some of the lower tier attractions - update the animatronics of things like Pinocchio to the 7DMT quality - and spruce up some aesthetics.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom