Ariel's new look!

Tigger1988

yeah I am not sure it should be considered disgustingly creepy. They just use nicknames to refer to their favorite actor/actresses who portray their characters amazingly well. And I am sure the people who get nicknames are more than happy/proud it means they did a bang up job. I wouldn't mind having a fan base lol
I wonder if the guy who played Peter Pan is proud to have stalkers who post his wedding photos with cutesy sayings pasted over them.

Californian Elitist

tumblr_mtjy38nNjo1sq4u7ho3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtjy38nNjo1sq4u7ho2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtjy38nNjo1sq4u7ho1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mtjy38nNjo1sq4u7ho5_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtjy38nNjo1sq4u7ho7_1280.jpg

some more pictures with better quality since the ones here a bit small.

This is Disneyland, where they're more strict when it comes to looks. She's pretty.

Monkee Girl

The nick names aren't creepy. I think they were just a way to identify the specific actors in all the Youtube videos that popped up. Spieling just became so popular because he was so good at the role. I mean, he was making book references at one point. But there are always people that take it overboard with anything that becomes popular. Weekend teens who can go EVERY weekend and go specifically to see a certain actor is a little crazy; as you can see in some of the videos (I don't like the constant forced interactions they do) but overall, the videos show some great character moments. But again, with so many Wendys and Alices, Hatters and Peter's, it was a natural progression to start giving them names. and usually the names originate from the person videoing (some characters have multiple names if it is a new person videoing and not knowing they already have a name). Spieling came about because the actor tended to go on little (but funny) rants about stuff, I believe.

Monkee Girl

The Ariel we had at CRT was beautiful. I miss the starfish in her HairView attachment 33137View attachment 33138View attachment 33139

New Ariel definitely needs something in her hair. Take away those stupid sleeves and put something pretty in her hair. Maybe not something as large as the starfish but some sort of jewelery to match her little broach maybe.

What bugs me about this particular look is it is soooo off the mark. Did ANYONE in the design crew object to it and say 'hey, maybe we should do something closer to the movie?" At least the other designs can say they look somewhat like the film's depiction. Or was it just a boardroom of Yes men working on this dress?

GiveMeTheMusic

New Ariel definitely needs something in her hair. Take away those stupid sleeves and put something pretty in her hair. Maybe not something as large as the starfish but some sort of jewelery to match her little broach maybe.

What bugs me about this particular look is it is soooo off the mark. Did ANYONE in the design crew object to it and say 'hey, maybe we should do something closer to the movie?" At least the other designs can say they look somewhat like the film's depiction. Or was it just a boardroom of Yes men working on this dress?

Ariel should be fin only. Legs Ariel should be reserved for shows and events. There are 11, and in 2 months, 13 princesses to choose from for dining locations - let them walk around in dresses.

TP2000

If you don't like someone as a character, fine, buy do not insult a person like that. That's completely uncalled for.

Oh, for gosh sakes. I know many women who would kill for defined features and a square jawline. It's a compliment, not an insult. And the appearance of being 27 or so is factual, not insulting. That actress playing Ariel just looks a tad old to pull it off, but that's not her fault, it's managements fault.

Here's a pretty one with a square jaw, but she also doesn't look anything like Ariel....
0107-sandra-bullock_bd.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom