Are you sick of Stitch in WDW parks?

Are you sick of Stitch in WDW Parks?

• Yes, I'm tired of Disney overhyping this character.

Votes: 157 57.5%
  • No, I love Stitch and enjoy seeing him everywhere

Votes: 73 26.7%
  • I don't care!

Votes: 43 15.8%

• Total voters

awallaceunc

^I guess I was making two points... I like seeing Stitch, just as much as I would like seeing any of the other animated classics characters. I'd really to see some of the others too, though (and I'd love to see that footage), but I don't blame Stitch for Bernard & Bianca or other characters not being around. I just think they could have more characters out in general. [Bernard & Bianca were just random examples of characters that I've never seen but would like to].

-Aaron

barnum42

awallaceunc said:
[Bernard & Bianca were just random examples of characters that I've never seen but would like to].
Was hoping to present you with a photo of them, but alas a quick search of my albums turned up nothing.

relloron

Can't agree with too much Stitch! :lol: I guess we all have different opinions. Have you noticed that on the 2006 merchandise it's not just Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy anymore? They added Stitch onto it as well.

bgraham34

I did not mind the movie but i Think Stitch is now overkill. I dont want to see his ugly face or sickening voice any longer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom