Are you intitled to Florida resident if you own DVC?

Woody13 said:
So, in the end, you don't own any property, but you still pay property taxes as if you were the owner. I think WDW has the advantage in this case.

In the end, I know that I'll have a terrific vacation each year because of my affiliation with the DVC. We're even going to indulge in concierge on this coming trip.
Without the Disney vacation club, there would be some expense that takes the place of vacation in our budget every summer, be it braces, tuition, car repairs, home improvement, etc.... while we raise our two teen-age daughters. DVC may not be the best way to go for everyone, but we love it.
I think the advantage is ours.

Woody13

ConstanceIrene said:
In the end, I know that I'll have a terrific vacation each year because of my affiliation with the DVC. We're even going to indulge in concierge on this coming trip.
Without the Disney vacation club, there would be some expense that takes the place of vacation in our budget every summer, be it braces, tuition, car repairs, home improvement, etc.... while we raise our two teen-age daughters. DVC may not be the best way to go for everyone, but we love it.
I think the advantage is ours.
It may surprise you, but I agree! Your rational is perfect. My analogy is that the DVC is like a Christmas club account at a bank. It's not an investment, but rather a place to park money for future use, which is separate from other funds. Using that technique, you're not tempted to "steal" it for such mundane things as you mentioned. That makes good sense.

The DVC is a good tool for you.

Woody13 said:
It may surprise you, but I agree! Your rational is perfect. My analogy is that the DVC is like a Christmas club account at a bank. It's not an investment, but rather a place to park money for future use, which is separate from other funds. Using that technique, you're not tempted to "steal" it for such mundane things as you mentioned. That makes good sense.

The DVC is a good tool for you.

I am surprised, but pleasantly.

Magic Maker

Exactly, DVC is not for people to invest in or to purchase an ownership of the resort, it is for people who vacation roughly once a year and would like the chance to have more possibilities open to them and be part of a large member family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom