Are you a 'waver'?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
I wave at everything and I wave first! I wave at the CM in the booth above loading area at PoTC, I wave at the Friendships as they pass by when we walk to and fro HS. I wave at the people riding IASW while we eat at Pinocchios Village Haus, etc. etc. If there is a chance to wave, I will. Its fun and I cant count how many times I have waved at someone who was just sitting there doing nothing and then all of the sudden they have a HUGE smile on their face as they wave back.

Last edited:

Smooth

1537637953700.png

It was good enough for Unca Walt...

AndyS2992

Only if it’s a CM, seems rude not to, I usually don’t wave otherwise. Though there is one particular thing I love doing and that is standing on Tom Sawyer Island opposite Thunder Mountain by the river and waving at the trains shooting past and seeing how many people wave back and SO MANY people do! It’s wonderful.

Robbiem

I live to wave, Imeven do it at home on the London tube (a little known fact is that tube drivers in London always wave to each other from their cabs)

redsfan4life

Never really thought about but yes I am a waver . Its polite to wave back if someone waves to you . I wave at CM's might make their day . If I am happy I want others to be happy as well . from the Midwest so guess it was the way I was brought up . Takes no energy to wave at someone .

TP2000

I only wave at the engineers and conductors on the Railroad. But then, I give a wave to most trains as they pass by. It's a customary nod to the amazing metal beasts on rails that helped build this great country in the 1800's and 1900's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom