are there any fiction books about wdw???

DisneyDragon

Am I the only one who has read through the FanFic out there? Some of it is so-so, but some are quite interesting. One story I recall had Ezra the Ghost being far too liberal with hitting people with his ball and chain...rather funny!

DisJosh

I just finished Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom(about 20 minutes ago)...aweseome! I liked it so much I'm ordering the rest of his books! :D

MacDuffieMuppet

Good Disney Series

I have been reading Kingdom Keepers to my 6 year old. She loves it. So do I, as a matter of fact!

If she likes those try reading Disney Girls by Gabrille Charbonnet. Its a series of 12 and in book 7 they go to disney and disey is mentioned in a few others. THe books are hard to find, but very good. I loved reading them and i still have them. Its about a group of girls who som have the same name and mostly the same traits of the princess they wish to be.

Connor002

"Waking Walt" by Larry Pontius covers some WDW turf, though it's set mainly on the West Coast, if memory serves. It wasn't a bad light read.

young9222

James Bond & Dirk Pitt!

There was a Clive Cussler novel that found Dirk Pitt hunting down the villian in Disneyland for the book's climax. There was also a James Bond novel by John Gardner where Bond must foil an assassination attempt on the royal family, who happen to be visiting EuroDisney. Unfortunately, I read them a long time ago and am unsure of the titles now!!!

There was also a series of Family Circus cartoons where the family took a trip to WDW.

meryll83

Fabulous thread, I've ordered Kingdom Keepers, Down and Out, Mystery at Disney World and Meet me in the Magic Kingdom :sohappy: all available through Amazon and Amazon marketplace if anyone's interested! (UK and US)

DisneyMusician2

As far as fisction goes, I was just playing Adventures in the Magic Kingdom for my Nintendo...old 8-bit style. It was an awesome game, you had to go and collect the keys to the MK for Mickey so he could open the park, except they were scattered throughout the rides. Were there any other great WDW video games out there that anyone knows about?

meryll83

Adventures in the Magic Kingdom for my Nintendo...old 8-bit style.

What Nintendo system was this for?

Well, I'm sure you all know this one, but I LOVE the good old Kingdom Hearts series (I know it's not technically WDW, but there are plenty of other awesome world's in these games!)

DisneyMusician2

What Nintendo system was this for?

Well, I'm sure you all know this one, but I LOVE the good old Kingdom Hearts series (I know it's not technically WDW, but there are plenty of other awesome world's in these games!)

The Original Nintendo. '80's Style. It was a great game. You could probably download a copy if you look around for it.

daringstoic

I really enjoyed Kingdom Keepers too. The scene inside It's a Small World still gives me nightmares, though. :animwink: I may never be able to ride that ride again, haha.

WDWFanatic

Waking Walt - the story about the disney company being taken over and they bring walt back to save the company. It goes with the myth about him being frozen. It was very good, i see someone mentioned it already

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom