Are the "love bugs" out yet?

SpongeScott

The density or amount of the bugs seems to be relative here. We're getting reports from some of the same areas that seem to imply a lot and seem to imply a little. To me, a lot is when I grew up with them 25-30 years ago and the front of your car would be blanketed with them. Nowadays, it's nothing compared to the 70's and 80's.

EDIT: Here's a good article on them. http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/MG068

WelshBatman

In all honesty, you notice them a bit just walking around and stuff but you don't really see them as an annoyance unless you're driving. At least right now... in the next few months that may change. It's not all that bad at the parks, nothing that would prevent you from having a good time.

SpongeScott

In all honesty, you notice them a bit just walking around and stuff but you don't really see them as an annoyance unless you're driving. At least right now... in the next few months that may change. It's not all that bad at the parks, nothing that would prevent you from having a good time.
:confused: they'll be leaving in a couple of weeks, returning in late August/September.

Jorden

Working in Epcot and I've barely noticed them...:shrug:maybe they're hanging more around the other areas of property currently.

007mickey

Original Poster
THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE RESPONDED, we are heading down today for 8 days of fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't no love bug gonna rain on my parade.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I thought the movie came out a long time ago! :shrug:

marchmontpenny2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom