Are Frogg Toggs worth it?

DisneyFreak23

We're going to WDW in a few weeks and it will be hot. Anyone with experience with Frogg Togg towels to stay cool?
Are they worth buying and bringing?

KCheatle

Don't know yet. But based on recommendations I have seen numerous times on these boards, I just bought a bunch. My DH, who is an avid golfer, has one and says many golfers use them a lot to keep cool. But, I personally have not yet used one. For $12 though, I thought it was worth the risk (well, $12 + I got a discount code for 30% + I got free shipping, so it's more like $9-10).

Upvote 0

Family B

We love our Frogg Togg Towels at Disney. We started with just one, but the kids where fighting over them, so we have bought additional. They can be re-wet during the day to re-activate the cooling. They also aren't drippy like a wet towel. I don't like being hot at all, and these really help a great deal.

Upvote 0

Tinkerbell397

Yup...use them all the time and they are great. They come in lots of cool colors and sizes. They can also be cut for individual needs. I use one for around my neck while walking around the parks....quick cooling. Enjoy your trip and I hope it is Magical! :cat:

Upvote 0

DManRightHere

I like mine. It's like carrying a wet towel, but it retains it's moisture and doesn't get your neck or clothes wet like a regular towel. Their washable too, so just rinse it with some soap to get the BO off.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom