Arabian Nights Dinner Show

MagicalMonorail

Original Poster
My grandmother wants to take our family to an Arabian Nights Dinner Show in Orlando. I don't know too much about it. Can anyone tell me anything about it and what I can expect? Thanks!

Wilt Dasney

I went there once during my College Program. They seat everybody around a big pit in the middle of the room, serve dinner, and put on some show about a sultan and a genie and a princess and...well, it's all just an excuse to make the pretty horsies run around and do neato stuff.

When I was there, they had 3 menu items to streamline the ordering process, and the quality kinda reflected that. The food was palatable, the non-horsie parts of the show were alright...the only really memorable part of the whole thing to me were the stuntpeople and the horses.

I wouldn't pay full price for the thing, but for the 20 bucks I paid, I guess it was worth it. There are more unpleasant ways to spend an evening.

miste76

My family took me for my birthday 2 years ago and I loved it. I'm a horsey person (I have one of my own and have always loved horses.) IMO, this really was a great show. Although it's not something that I put on my list to do every year... it is something that I would enjoy doing again. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom