April 2013 Roll Call

Stellajack

Finally! An April 2013 roll call thread. I meant to start one myself, but so happy curry767 got it going.

Headed to WDW 4/24-5/1/13.

curry767, as far as good tips, check weather reports daily before leaving out. We went in April last year and it was rather cool and windy the first couple of days we were there. We had to purchase some rather 'expensive' hoodies with a certain character's image on them (if you know what I mean;).)

Upvote 0

DaddyDisneyMan

Finally! An April 2013 roll call thread. I meant to start one myself, but so happy curry767 got it going.

Headed to WDW 4/24-5/1/13.

curry767, as far as good tips, check weather reports daily before leaving out. We went in April last year and it was rather cool and windy the first couple of days we were there. We had to purchase some rather 'expensive' hoodies with a certain character's image on them (if you know what I mean;).)
That's weird that it was cool for you last April. We were there last April 1st-6th and it was HOT HOT HOT (for us Michiganders). The daily weather topped out in the mid to high 90's.

Upvote 0

lovepooh

39 More days for us!! woohoo April 15-22nd, so excited!!

We went in April once before about 3 yrs ago, the weather was very nice from what I can remember not too hot and not to cold, from what I recall it was about perfect! hoping for a repeat!

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

man im jealous lol....that is our week of going!! our first trip was april 24th to april 30th, 2010 and again from april 28th to may 5th, 2012....i wanted to go again this year and i was planning for april 27th to may 4th !!! were originally going every two years so now were still 414 days away :eek:....next trip is april 26th to may 4th 2014....i feel that late april into early may is the perfect time....great weather, crowds are decent as well...have a safe trip and lets see some pics!

Upvote 0

93boomer

Premium Member
39 More days for us!! woohoo April 15-22nd, so excited!!

We went in April once before about 3 yrs ago, the weather was very nice from what I can remember not too hot and not to cold, from what I recall it was about perfect! hoping for a repeat!
My DH and I are at BCV with out adult DD April 17-23!! Hope the weather is warm and sunny!

Upvote 0

ahhsmurf

I'm about ready to jump out of my seat!
2a3.jpg

Upvote 0

SecondStarTilMorning

April 13-20 at the swan for first two nights and boardwalk inn the next five.

Celebrating our third wedding anniversary!

We went to disney on our honeymoon and for every anniversary since. You can't beat April weather, flower and garden festival, and still escaping the Long Island weather which can still be cold!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom