April 2013 Roll Call

curry767

Original Poster
Spring weather hey, unpredictable. We are trying to travel light, so not much in the way of warm clothes. If it is cold, we will probably be the family all wearing Disney stuff :cool:

I just checked the website to see if there were any rooms at the BLT, which is where we are staying, and there is none. I guess there will be a few people in the world after all ;)

For the record, we are coming from Sydney, Australia. First time for the kids, 3.5 & 6 months, to Disney. Looking forward to building the memories I have as a kid visiting the Disney.

Upvote 0

SecondStarTilMorning

I have a feeling april crowds will be really big this year. Big spring promotion- lot of TV commercials lately. Also Disney World is becoming more and more popular. Noticed a lot of hotels are basically booked solid!

Upvote 0

lovepooh

We have gone in April before and the crowds haven't been too bad. But I am sure it will be somewhat busy depending on the week you go, because of schools spring break, since easter is so early this year. We are excited 36 more days to go! :)

Upvote 0

Club Cooloholic

I have a feeling april crowds will be really big this year. Big spring promotion- lot of TV commercials lately. Also Disney World is becoming more and more popular. Noticed a lot of hotels are basically booked solid!
We are at Port Orleans Riverside this year. I actually think crowds will be less, since Easter is so early and from my research I think all spring breaks will be just about over for colleges, usually they are still going.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom