April 1st On The Travel Channel Day Of Disney

InsideOtherPark

Original Poster
From 2pm to Midnight on Sunday, April 1st, the Travel Channel will air a special “day” of Disney programming which will include the new and improved shows WDW Behind-the-Scenes, Disney Cruise Line® and Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, plus past favorites such as Ultimate Walt Disney World®, Disney’s Imagineers, Disneyland: Behind-the-Scenes and various Disney episodes of Great Hotels, hosted by travel personality Samantha Brown.

2:00pm Ultimate Walt Disney World®
3:00pm Disney’s Imagineers
4:00pm Disneyland: Behind-the-Scenes
5:00pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
5:30pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
6:00pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort
6:30pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
7:00pm Undiscovered Walt Disney World (everything “outside” of the theme parks – from water parks to Cirque du Soleil® )
8:00pm Disney Cruise Line® (new updated show announcing the two new ships)
9:00pm Walt Disney World® Resort: Behind the Scenes (includes Expedition EverestTM, updated Imagineer interviews, the Cinderella Castle Suite and new Pixar product)
10:00pm Disney’s Animal Kingdom® (includes Expedition EverestTM and Finding Nemo the Musical)
11:00pm Disney Cruise Line® (encore of the 8:00pm show)

goofy32

I saw all of these on my Tivo the other day - didn't think anything about them because I thought I had seen them all before.. but if they're updated, then I'll watch them. :)

bayoutinkbelle

Thanks for the info! Time to go home and check my Tivo "to do" list. It's supposed to rain here also, so it's a day in front of the TV! :sohappy:

EpcotServo

About time! I always laughed at the Animal Kingdom show, when it starts talking about how Tarzan Rocks! is the most popular show at DAK!
:lol:

jmvd20

I hope this isn't an April Fool's joke. They have actually finally made NEW specials??:eek:

You beat me to it, I think it is too good to be true and will not get excited until I see the first show. I have been at the receiving end of April 1st jokes one too many times. :mad:

loveyloo2

Checks out...

I just checked the schedule and indeed it is no joke...Now I just have to remember to DVR the shows I really want to see!!

:hammer:

sbkline

You beat me to it, I think it is too good to be true and will not get excited until I see the first show. I have been at the receiving end of April 1st jokes one too many times. :mad:

I was looking on my onscreen TV guide earlier and it is true that Sunday will be full of WDW specials all day long. Unfortunately, every single one of them, I have already seen and, with the exception of the cruise line one and the DL one, I have them all stored on my DVR.

However, if they are really new and updated versions, I'll have to be sure to re-tape them.

metscool

Does anyone in Orlando know if there is a travel channel down here? And if so what channel is it? I am still trying to figure it out down here. It will be nice to see it after I get out of work on Sunday.

ErickainPA

titantv - says it's true Disney all day
I put the dates they were supposedly made next to each.

2:00pm Ultimate Walt Disney World® - 2004
3:00pm Disney’s Imagineers - 2002
4:00pm Disneyland: Behind-the-Scenes - 2003
5:00pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
6:00pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort -2002
6:30pm Great Hotels hosted by Samantha Brown - Disney’s Wilderness Lodge - 2002
7:00pm Undiscovered Walt Disney World (everything “outside” of the theme parks – from water parks to Cirque du Soleil® ) - 2003
8:00pm Disney Cruise Line® (new updated show announcing the two new ships) - 2003
9:00pm Walt Disney World® Resort: Behind the Scenes (includesExpedition EverestTM, updated Imagineer interviews, the CinderellaCastle Suite and new Pixar product) - 2006
10:00pm Disney’s Animal Kingdom® (includes Expedition EverestTM and Finding Nemo the Musical) - 2002
11:00pm Disney Cruise Line® (encore of the 8:00pm show)

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
I was looking at my guide and I got years of 2002, 2003, and 2006. So looks like there is no new stuff.

jmvd20

If this is an April fools prank it is a very elaborate one - Direct TV guide has the shows listed. Yes, I had to check since almost every year I get fooled on an April fools joke.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom