Apology

ZaneB

Original Poster
I just discovered my younger brother has hacked my account recently and been posting rude/offensive things on the forum. I want to apologize to anyone that he may have offended and I promise you it will never happen again. My account has been limited thanks to this so he better hide before I get home -.-

Once again, sorry!

ZaneB

Original Poster
here are some tips :) never let the computers remember your password and make sure to always log out and sign off :) this way its less likely to happen and you don't have to fret.
Thanks! I will unsave it when I get home :)
LMAO, that just explains everything! I'm glad the real you is back! Your little brother is a trip.
hahahaha yeh, hopefully he'll turn normal one day :p

sweetpee_1993

Haha! That's what I was thinking! ;) I didn't see any of the offensive comments, but how bad could they have been coming from an 11 year old?
You need to hear the little potty-mouths that get into the Call of Duty lobbies on the Playstation Network. I hear them when my 16 yro son plays. It's like hearing baby voices rattling off all sorts of profanity-laden trash-talk. It's shocking at first. I can't imagine these kids kiss their mothers with mouths like that. Makes me want to go thru their microphones, snatch em up, & wash out their mouths. I've always approached that stuff like this: I know kids are gonna talk smack around each other. I will never change that. But, if an adult is present or within earshot respect will be given and the language will remain PG or the Wrath of Mom shall decend upon the potty-mouth. LOL!

AndyS2992

I just discovered my younger brother has hacked my account recently and been posting rude/offensive things on the forum. I want to apologize to anyone that he may have offended and I promise you it will never happen again. My account has been limited thanks to this so he better hide before I get home -.-

Once again, sorry!

I always use this same excuse when I get angry at people on the internet then regret it ;)

ZaneB

Original Poster
I don't get why people think I am lying? Be grateful I apologized for this I didn't even do anything!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom