Apartments near Disney???

natedog123

Original Poster
I know this is sort of irrelevant, but in a way it is. I am doing the Alumni Program during the summer and afterwards I plan on staying with Disney full-time starting in late August. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on apartment complexes near Disney. I have looked on apartments.com and rent.com, but first hand knowledge from anyone here would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!:)

bsummer

Natedog, have you already heard a response from Disney about the Summer Alumni Program? If so when did you send out your application, I know there are a lot of us still waiting to hear back from the mouse!!

natedog123

Original Poster
I sent my application in on the 27th of January. I have not gotten official word yet, however I have called them twice. They've told me that since I am an alumni and have a positive rehire status I will automatically receive an offer. So rest assured, if you have a positive rehire status and are an alum of the program, smile. I won't be perfectly satisified until I hear something, which should be next week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom