AP rates from previous years?

Laura

Premium Member
I've been looking all over and can't find any website that lists the AP rates from 2004, 2003, etc. I just want to study past rates and try to make my best guess about what I'll be paying per night for my upcoming 2 trips.

I know mousesavers has a chart that tells WHEN the rates came out, but it doesn't list the actual rates. I tried doing a search on these forums and couldn't find anything except the actual codes.

EllaMinnowPea

The rates they released for spring of this year were higher than in the past few years but I did see on another site where someone put together a list of past AP codes. You can see it here

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Sorry Laura, I know of no place online to get those kinds of numbers for you. I would have to speak to Pam of Kingdom Konsultants to see if she keeps track of these items in her own files. Did you have a specific date range you were looking for and maybe my poor little brain can remember if I was there at the time?? Belle

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
Last week in September (Wilderness Lodge)
First week in October (Polynesian)
Last week Nov-first week Dec (All Star Movies)

I have $145 per night (after tax) as my best guess for woods view at WL. $228 (after tax) per night as my best guess for garden view at Poly. And I'm guessing around $58 (after tax) per night for All Star Movies. Do you think those are good estimates for those times of year?

I'm basically trying to figure out how much I need to save per month so that when September comes I'm not a grand short in savings LOL.

Upvote 0

EllaMinnowPea

oops! Type-o in the last link!

I just went to look at the page I posted and realized I typed it wrong. Sorry about that! I don't think I can edit that post but you can find most of the AP rates for the last 2 years or so on <a href="http://www.magicalmemoriestravel.com/HistoricalRates.html">this site</a>.

I know they didn't have AP discounts in September of 2003. That's when they were doing the buy 4, get 3 free deal and I guess that was popular enough for Spetember that they didn't need AP codes to help fill the resorts. They did have them in 2004 though.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

not sure is this info will help you or not, but it might give you an idea. Last year June 6-16 we stayed at Pop and paid $55, this year May 6-15 we are paying $75, so the discount wasn't as great for us this time.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Laura22 said:
Last week in September (Wilderness Lodge)
First week in October (Polynesian)
Last week Nov-first week Dec (All Star Movies)

I have $145 per night (after tax) as my best guess for woods view at WL. $228 (after tax) per night as my best guess for garden view at Poly. And I'm guessing around $58 (after tax) per night for All Star Movies. Do you think those are good estimates for those times of year?

I'm basically trying to figure out how much I need to save per month so that when September comes I'm not a grand short in savings LOL.

I do save this information for myself... Here are the rates from last year.

Pam

Annual Passholders can ask for Code EWP and get special rates at select Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 9/30/04 – 12/25/04. These discounts are not available for check-ins 11/10/04-11/13/04 and 11/23/04-11/27/04 Rates will vary by season. Here are some sample rates:

Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $49 standard, Value season; $69 standard, Regular season
Moderate Resorts - $79 standard, Value season; $84 standard, Regular season; $99 preferred or king, Regular season
Animal Kingdom Lodge - $135 pool view, Value season; $151 savannah view, Value season; $163 savannah view, Regular season; $335 concierge, Value season
Wilderness Lodge - $121 woods view, Value season; $124 standard view, Regular season; $137 courtyard view, Value season; $151 courtyard view, Value season
Ft. Wilderness Cabins - $139, Value season
Contemporary - $149 garden wing standard view, Regular season; $151 garden view, Value season; $245 tower, Value season
Polynesian - $229 garden view, Regular season; $300 garden view concierge, Value season; $380 lagoon view concierge, Value season
Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club - $199 standard, Value season; $215 standard, Regular season
Grand Floridian - $249 garden view, Value season; $310 lagoon view, Value season

Upvote 0

Laura

Premium Member
Original Poster
EllaMinnowPea said:
I just went to look at the page I posted and realized I typed it wrong. Sorry about that! I don't think I can edit that post but you can find most of the AP rates for the last 2 years or so on <a href="http://www.magicalmemoriestravel.com/HistoricalRates.html">this site</a>.

I know they didn't have AP discounts in September of 2003. That's when they were doing the buy 4, get 3 free deal and I guess that was popular enough for Spetember that they didn't need AP codes to help fill the resorts. They did have them in 2004 though.

Thanks!! That's exactly what I was looking for. And Pam, thank you for last year's rates. Looks like my guesses might be pretty close if this year is comparable to last year!

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Laura22 said:
Thanks!! That's exactly what I was looking for. And Pam, thank you for last year's rates. Looks like my guesses might be pretty close if this year is comparable to last year!
Hey Laura, I can tell you this year's AP rates for May werent even close to last years!!! Last years were just shy of 40% it was like 38% off rack rates, this year was closer to 22%!!! I would imagine Disney is counting on the HCOE to bring in the people and as such arent giving as great of a discount!!! Id say plan for a bit more over what you are thinking. Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom