AP holder lounge??

disneydudette

Original Poster
I know there is a current annual pass holder lounge at Epcot.....:sohappy: ( I have APs )

On the webpage it says that itis only opned in FEB MAR APR

Will it be opened any longer....like for the rest of the year....:veryconfu

HAS NEONE EVEN BEEN IN THERE YET????:veryconfu

ne info would be helpful

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by disneydudette
I know there is a current annual pass holder lounge at Epcot.....:sohappy: ( I have APs )

On the webpage it says that itis only opned in FEB MAR APR

Will it be opened any longer....like for the rest of the year....:veryconfu

HAS NEONE EVEN BEEN IN THERE YET????:veryconfu

ne info would be helpful

talk was the lounge was only temporary. So I don't know whehter it is open or closed now.

Old Key

When I went to the lounge on Sunday(The day it was supposed to close) they told me that it will stay open until early fall.

2much2do

Originally posted by Old Key
When I went to the lounge on Sunday(The day it was supposed to close) they told me that it will stay open until early fall.

Woohoo!!! I hope this is true, cuz I am going to be there on Sunday and I wanna check it out!!!!!!!

Leaving in three(....no two!!!!) days and going outta my mind!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

We need to suggest to them to keep the lounge open. Also, they need to open AP Lounges in the other parks also. They are a very nice getaway!!

Funny side story: When we were there in March, we had to ask 4 different CM before we got the correct directions to get up to the lounge. But it was worth the wait.

grimgringhost

Originally posted by Figaro
I forgot where I read it, but I heard a rumor that it was extended until Sept 3, 2002.

Well, I was just in the lounge about 4 days ago and there was a sign in there that said that it was open till then and a CM verified it for me, soo... I guess I'll take her word for it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom