AP/E-ride night question

figmentmom

I will be going to WDW in August, and I will be purchasing an annual pass. I will not be staying at a Disney hotel, unfortunately; does this automatically disqualify me from being able to purchase a ticket for any E-ride nights, or will having purchased an annual pass make any difference? (I have done plenty of reading on annual passes, but haven't seen any mention of this anywhere.)

Thanks!!!:)

krazyjon

Yes, unfortunately that will make a difference. Basically, two things are required for an e-ride ticket. 1) A multi-day pass (your AP qualifies). 2) You're staying at a WDW resort. So, you won't be eligible for the e-ride pass this time. You'll still have a GREAT time, and who knows maybe next time you can stay at one of the resorts. They are suprisingly affordable right now, especially if you have one of the discount codes. By the way, as an AP holder you automatically get 30% off your stay (until 9/30) at a Disney resort.

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Original Poster
Thanks, krazyjon...I would have liked to stay at a Disney resort this time, but other considerations had to come first. Maybe next time!:)

Upvote 0

EthylCooper

Originally posted by horizons1983
Does staying at the doubletree hotel in LBV give me ability to purchase the E-Ride Ticket?

If you're at any of the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. you can buy a pass at the Disney Stores in the lobbies.

(And I don't remember them asking to see my room key, figmentmom, so if you're comfortable with it, you could stop into one of those hotels to try it. I recommend staying on-prop, but if you can't.....)

*E*

Upvote 0

figmentmom

Original Poster
Hallelujah! I'm staying at the Grosvenor, so I CAN buy an e-ride night ticket!!! I didn't think I could, so that's the best news I've heard about in about a month!:lol: (no kidding, actually...):sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tramp

E-RIDE NIGHT INFO

Attachments

• eride.gif
    eride.gif
    32.6 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by EthylCooper

If you're at any of the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. you can buy a pass at the Disney Stores in the lobbies.

(And I don't remember them asking to see my room key, figmentmom, so if you're comfortable with it, you could stop into one of those hotels to try it. I recommend staying on-prop, but if you can't.....)

*E*

When you go to buy the tickets at Guest Services they ask for a room number. So you can't walk in to a resort and just buy them.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom