anything not "disney" like?

col

Original Poster
hi everyone, this may sound weird but has anybody seen anything not "disney" like, i mean when i was there in may 2005 i was walking to my resort bus stop-all star sports- and i saw this big grey rodent it was either a rat or a mouse (no jokes please ie was it mickey mouse etc) run out from the bushes. i shouted "oh my god whats that" as it just came out of no-where. keep in mind that it was daylight about 3pm and when i shouted that it ran back into the bushes. i asked this woman who was walking by me and she said that she saw something dart out of the bushes but didnt know what it was.

so my question is this : has anyone else seen anything not "disney" like?:wave:

col

Original Poster
no disrespect

i know that but im just asking if anyone has seen anything out of the ordinary, i already know that disney is a wonderful place and the saying is true it is the happiest place on earth!

Captain Chaos

col said:
hi everyone, this may sound weird but has anybody seen anything not "disney" like, i mean when i was there in may 2005 i was walking to my resort bus stop-all star sports- and i saw this big grey rodent it was either a rat or a mouse (no jokes please ie was it mickey mouse etc) run out from the bushes. i shouted "oh my god whats that" as it just came out of no-where. keep in mind that it was daylight about 3pm and when i shouted that it ran back into the bushes. i asked this woman who was walking by me and she said that she saw something dart out of the bushes but didnt know what it was.

Possible it may have been a rabbit??? When I stayed at Pop in October 2004, the same thing happened to me, but when I approached the bushes, I noticed it was only a rabbit...

col

Original Poster
i can promise you this it was not a rabbit. during my stay at all star sports there was a rabbit at night running about but that didnt bother me it was eatting food that had been left on the floor when this girl went over to it the rabbit moved towards her and she ran off laughing. anyway what i saw in MGM had a BIG long tail.

Connor002

at port orleans riverside, there is some kind of fishing shack where people could, well..., go fishing. i know i shouldn't expect them to do anything about it but when the wind turned a certain way there was a bad fishy smell

it wasn't horrible, but i just thought it was a little "un-disney"

i don't want to sound like i'm complaning, but i just wanted to mentiion it

DisneyChik17

At the ASMo, there were baby frogs all over the sidwalk. I liked it, but it wasn't baby Minnie & Mickey's. I wouldn't want them to get rid of them, it was kinda cool. Ok, really cool, I love foggies. But that's the only thing I can think of.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am another one that prefers to focus on the positive. There are 47+/- square miles of Disney property that are visited my millions of people each year and IMHO 99% of it is in immaculate condition year round. I can barely keep a 1900 square foot house with 3 kids in it in a condition that I would consider barely presentable. Hats off to the castmembers that bust there a#@ to keep it that way.

col said:

about 4 years ago i was going to bus stops at epcot and i saw a rat, it ran out of the bushes grabbed a piece of trash and ran back in the bushes with it. and people took off running when that rat came out, because the trash was between the people waiting in line and the bushes. from where i was it looked like it was attacking and it was about the size of a small cat.

after everyone calmed down, everyone was talking about "mickey's cousin" ricky rat.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom