Anything besides pirates?

Sergeant Tibbs

Original Poster
I know this is kind of a boring thread starter but is there anything going on besides the pirates change? I'm in the mood for some new news.

erasure fan1

I hear Mcdonalds makes you fat.:lookaroun

Anyway
I dont think we will hear much untill they start really talking up the new promotions. But I cant wait to see what they are going to do.

CaptainMichael

Well, there a bunch of things being constructed that we just can't see. I suppose the two things that are visible are the Nemo Theater and the new Living Seas facade. The Laugh Floor is being kept tightly under wraps, and the Nemo ride isn't accessable.

JimboJones123

I do find it AWESOME that people are MUCH more excited and talking about pirates more than they ever did about EE. Guess it's just a statement on how great the attraction is and how much it is adored.

CaptainMichael

JimboJones123 said:
I do find it AWESOME that people are MUCH more excited and talking about pirates more than they ever did about EE. Guess it's just a statement on how great the attraction is and how much it is adored.
er....people are talking about Pirates, but it'll never receive the attention that EE did...People talked about EE for three years straight!

sbkline

STR8FAN2005 said:
Well, there a bunch of things being constructed that we just can't see. I suppose the two things that are visible are the Nemo Theater and the new Living Seas facade. The Laugh Floor is being kept tightly under wraps, and the Nemo ride isn't accessable.

Is the Nemo theater going in AK or EPCOT. I seem to recall hearing about some new Nemo attraction coming soon in each place.

DisneyRoxMySox

:) I have to agree, there a six threads on Pirates. I don't remember having six threads on EE at one time.

It is time for some other news.

DisneyRoxMySox

sbkline said:
Is the Nemo theater going in AK or EPCOT. I seem to recall hearing about some new Nemo attraction coming soon in each place.

The theater is going in AK, where the old Tarzan show used to be.

Another will be in EPOCT, in the Living Seas.

CaptainMichael

sbkline said:
The new Nemo Theater is the former Theater in the Wild (Tarzan). Yes, there will be a Nemo attraction in both parks.

In response to Everest v. Pirates, all I have to say is ya'll have bad memories...Everest had multiple threads for months. Pirates has a bunch of the same thread created by new members/people that cannot do a search.

erasure fan1

STR8FAN2005 said:
In response to Everest v. Pirates, all I have to say is ya'll have bad memories...Everest had multiple threads for months. Pirates has a bunch of the same thread created by new members/people that cannot do a search.

I am with you on this for both points, I remember Everest having plenty of threads going at once.

IcicleM

Everest was definetely more popular when it came to people talking about it. I remember that it was one of the main things dicussed on the boards. People talked about it SO much, that they actually condensed threads JUST for the Rumors and News on Everest, and it was sooo many pages long they had to open new threads just to continue discussion. There were CONSTANT updates (much like The Livings Seas and The Theatre In The Wild) because it was clearly visible, all the changes that were being made. It was the first BRAND NEW attraction to hit Animal Kingdom since the park opened, and it was the first new ride to the Disney Parks since Mission: Space. It was definetely much more of a milestone than the "Rehab" or "Update" of Pirates of the Caribbean. I mean, Pirates has only REALLY been down since May, because when they updated it in March, they installed the new show lighting and made ALL of the original things from the ride return, so people could see it in it's complete former glory before it was changed.

I love this update for Pirates, I can't wait to see it when I go in August, but as soon as people get used to the changes, they will stop talking about it. And as soon as they do, they might add Will and Elizabeth, which people will talk about for a while, or whatever might happen, I don't know. I'm very excited to see what happens, but I'm more excited for the Finding Nemo ride at EPCOT, and the brand new Theatre In The Wild with Nemo.

Some people don't quite see how BIG this new Theatre In The Wild idea is going to be. This theatre is HUGE, and not only that, but it's indoors. This makes it in EXTREMELY high demand, ESPECIALLY in a park like Animal Kingdom, with all the vegetation, making the park MUCH hotter than the others. Also, if Finding Nemo hits off well, they could easily do other shows with the "Theatre In The Wild" (if that's still going to be it's title. It may be changed to the Ocean Theatre, or Animal Theatre, or something to that effect) But this is what people should REALLY be thinking about. The whole idea of how wonderful and extravegant this theatre is going to be is COMPLETELY beyond us. :) And I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE that

tnemgif

shoppingnut said:
And supposedly bad for you too.:lol: :lol:
...now this is sounding like a news headliner in my town. Just last night the headliner: "Town paints sidewalks" (true story)

CaptainMichael

JimboJones123 said:
Just kidding then, EVERYBODY HATES PIRATES -- and EE is Heaven on Earth... Better?
No one is saying that, but if you think that this refurb is more popular than EE was, then you are mistaken. Both are/were popular, but EE pwned PotC. :wave:

I really don't feel like arguing with you because we usually get along pretty well.

DisneyRoxMySox

Haha, I guess I have a bad memory as well. :p
I could do with a less less Pirates, but it will pass. :)

EDIT: Be careful we wish for, we got bad news.

GenieGirl

New topic--SADCT in its current form is having its last day on the 4th (double dose of it as well). Beginning on the 5th floats will be pulled out to have the bubbles removed one at a time and new backdrops added to them. New music as well.

does this help??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom