Anyone want FREE stuff??

DiSnEyF@n

Original Poster
Hello all. I'm staying at the Dolphin Hotel, leaving Monday the 18th and I've got a case of water and some other things (like a roll of paper towels and such). I'd like to give them to someone who can use them. I don't want to leave them in the room. If anyone wants the stuff just let me know and I can meet you in the lobby today or tomorrow (or even leave it for you at the front desk).

Thanks

DisneyDebNJ

Hello all. I'm staying at the Dolphin Hotel, leaving Monday the 18th and I've got a case of water and some other things (like a roll of paper towels and such). I'd like to give them to someone who can use them. I don't want to leave them in the room. If anyone wants the stuff just let me know and I can meet you in the lobby today or tomorrow (or even leave it for you at the front desk).

Thanks
I wont even be at Disney until October, but I think its so cool you're offering fellow members a dose of pixie dust. Have a fabulous vacation! Kudos!

NiarrNDisney

The year I stayed at the Pop Century (O5') we ended up giving a youth group of some sort a bunch of water and soda we did not end up using! We met them while waiting for the resort bus and got to chatting when my friend mentioned we had far to much extra stuff so we passed it on. My point is maybe you may meet a family or group that will be staying longer that could use the items you have to much of.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom