anyone subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I am looking for a tremendous favor. If anyone subscribes, and still has the most recent issue, could you forward it to me? I accidentally deleted mine and there is a link in there I want. I would be most grateful. My email is kjhighley@hotmail.com

Kadee

Mousesavers is great. I made a special folder for my mousesavers and allearsnet newsletters. That way, I never delete them. Does anyone know of any other really good Disney newsletters?.....other than the newsletter from Disney, itself. I get that one already.

Upvote 0

solo dad

One More Por Favor

I'm also looking for anyone who would be willing to fwd a copy of the Mousesavers Newsletter. I got onboard too late and would really like to check it out before the trip. My email is nsalvato@sbcglobal.net. Thanks very much!

Upvote 0

djow

Can someone send a copy of the March mousesavers newsletter?

Wondered if one of the Mousesaver subscribers out there still have a copy of the March newsletter that they can email to djow@lsil.com? I subscribed back in February, but I forgot to add them to my safe senders list, so I think my copy got automatically tagged and deleted as "junk mail".

Thx in advance.

JMishy said:
I've forwarded my copy to the three of you. :wave:

Upvote 0

PixyDust

Kadee said:
Mousesavers is great. I made a special folder for my mousesavers and allearsnet newsletters. That way, I never delete them. Does anyone know of any other really good Disney newsletters?.....other than the newsletter from Disney, itself. I get that one already.

I have every allears, mousesavers and passporter since June 2004. I got them before that, but didn't start keeping them until then. I keep them all. I enjoy reading the articles in allears and passporter over again sometimes, especially when I'm looking for some information in particular. I don't know why I keep the mousesaver ones since they are outdated after a month or so, but I just can't bear to delete them.

Upvote 0

minzechien

One More Please!

<hr style="color: rgb(19, 83, 179);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I'm also looking for anyone who would be willing to fwd a copy of the Mousesavers Newsletter. I just signed up to the newsletter and would really like to check it out before the trip. My email is minzechien@comcast.net. Thank you so much!

Upvote 0

NoNoNoNoNo

go free ads for mousesavers, btw they rock! Mary rules! when is the rest of the japan trip report from 2 years ago going to be ready though?

Upvote 0

keithsta

I, too, am a bum and have discovered that I need the latest copy of the Mousesavers newsletter. I've been using the website for years but for some reason I'm no longer getting the newsletter :( Just signed up again but I've missed a couple months. Any help would be much appreciated. In return you'll have my undying love and affection, a valuable commodity I'm told. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0

eaptmck

Me too!

I just finished salvaging info from my computer after I had to reformat my hard drive, but I did lose some emails and links, so could someone please forward the latest 1-2 newsletters to me? Thanks. pmmck1@hotmail.com

Upvote 0

butterfllyjo

Mousesavers Newsletter

I have a question about the most recent newsletter. Does anyone have the most recent one that you could send me because by the time I subscribed, it had already gone out and I would love to have the information before we leave for WDW. Thanks so much ~ I would REALLY appreciate any help out there. jojo522@comcast.net

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom