anyone subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I am looking for a tremendous favor. If anyone subscribes, and still has the most recent issue, could you forward it to me? I accidentally deleted mine and there is a link in there I want. I would be most grateful. My email is kjhighley@hotmail.com

butterfllyjo

mousesavers newsletter

I am just wondering if you ever got any information about the mousesavers.com newsletter because I did not subscribe in time for the Sept. 15th issue and would really like to have someone send me the issue so I can order some tickets with their discount code. I would certainly appreciate help you can give me!!

Jo:)

Upvote 0

Christine64

September newsletter

I know that you've already forwarded this, but would you mind sending it to me too. I didn't plan well and signed up too late for September. We're going to DW in October before the next newsletter comes out. Thank you in advance! - Christine sdow2@msn.com ;)

Upvote 0

npena

Need help also with newsletter!!

Could anyone email me the mousesavers last news letter I need the link to those discount tickets? I signed up but have not gotten any email yet??
We are leaving on Friday 10/20.
Email at spotless2005@sbcglobal.net
THANKS SO MUCH !!! FROM all four of my kids :) :) :) :)

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Hi guys, for mousesavers info, you should contact that site directly. This site is not part of mousesavers in any way. Thanks

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom