anyone subscribe to the mousesavers newsletter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I am looking for a tremendous favor. If anyone subscribes, and still has the most recent issue, could you forward it to me? I accidentally deleted mine and there is a link in there I want. I would be most grateful. My email is kjhighley@hotmail.com

Ergens2

Thanks Jack!! I cannot wait!! I am going with two of my best girlfriends. We are leaving the husbands and going for a long weekend!!:sohappy: Only 34 more days:hammer: I hope I can hold out.

shell:wave:

Upvote 0

Jinxed

Mousesavers

Hi,

I am also wondering if someone can PM me or email me the March Mousesavers newsletter? I signed up on the 15th and it was too late to receive last month's newsletter. My email address is slapsley@comcast.net.

Thanks!!

Upvote 0

charliez

May 2004 issue?

I'm in a similar boat to others - just signed up after the 15th. Could someone send me the May issue?

CharlieZ # aol-com

(punctuation changed to protect the innocent...)

Thanks !

Upvote 0

sheilafri

I need the Feb Mousesavers newsletter also

:hammer: :hammer:

I am in the same boat as so many others. I also just signed up for the Mousesavers.com newletter, but as my trip is fast approaching I would really like to have the February newsletter. If anyone is willing to forward it to me I would greatly appreciate it.

My email is : sheilafri@yahoo.com

Thanks so much. :)

Upvote 0

tmirtes

Can someone forward me a past issue of Mousesavers

Yikes! I need one to please. My vacation date is fast approaching and I am cutting it close by waiting until the March 15th one comes out. Please forward to tmirtes@yahoo.com . Thanks in advance!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom