Anyone seen room discounts for after Nov 5th? :)

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
So far all the links only go through Nov 5th. Just wondering when and if anyone has seen new promos beyond that for resort stays. THANKS!:D

cdeev8690

We've talked about this a couple of times recently but it looks like the late summer room discounts are still live so once we've gotten through July, I'm sure the late fall-winter discounts will start rolling out soon thereafter

crosswagon

We received a unique code offer via the mail on Saturday, July 9th, for the room discount for dates 8-26-2016 thru 11-22-2016 and 11-26-2016 thru 12-23-2016. Offer ends 8-31-2016. It exempts the regulars (Little Mermaid Rooms at AofA, Poly Villas and Bungalows, and 3 bedroom villas. Of course the 30% is for the select Deluxe resorts. The offer came for Disney Destinations.

21stamps

We received a unique code offer via the mail on Saturday, July 9th, for the room discount for dates 8-26-2016 thru 11-22-2016 and 11-26-2016 thru 12-23-2016. Offer ends 8-31-2016. It exempts the regulars (Little Mermaid Rooms at AofA, Poly Villas and Bungalows, and 3 bedroom villas. Of course the 30% is for the select Deluxe resorts. The offer came for Disney Destinations.
Wow lucky! I need one of these!!!

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Is it a unique pin code or a general offer? Thanks!

KaliSplash

I got the pin code offer today. 30 percent off deluxe. Must be booked by end of August. Dates are same as above. But that does take you right up to 12/23.

crosswagon

How do u get the pin code? I have reservation booked for Nov 6-12 at POFQ.
It is random. We already have reservations in December with the free dining offer. The unique code is associated with our name. Hopefully others that would like room discount will be receiving them soon or it will be released to general public quickly.

21stamps

It is random. We already have reservations in December with the free dining offer. The unique code is associated with our name. Hopefully others that would like room discount will be receiving them soon or it will be released to general public quickly.
I already have reservations in December too, but not with any specials... I want the 30% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been checking email/mail every day for two months- nada. :(

tuan vu

Did y'all already had reservation and still received pin code? Wish I can get one.

Sorry tinkwings, didn't mean to hijack your thread

Bisney

We will be there from Nov. 3rd - Nov. 10th, we are using the current room offer up until Nov. 5th when it ends. If they do release another room offer for after Nov. 5th, are we able to add that to our current reservation as well? We normally go in spring and we know when all those deals come out. This is our first time going in November.

21stamps

Just wanted to bump this.

It doesn't look like a discount will come out. From the "historical" data they have always been released by now. :( I'm hoping an AP discount will become available, and I'll just buy an annual pass- and still save money lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom