Anyone remember this?

DTM93

:lol:

I remember the Fort Wilderness one and for me when I watched the video over and over again and that was only 10/11 years ago when I was 4/5. :lol:

swimmom

My daughter had this one and several more. She watched them all the time and occasionally still pulls one out & watches it.

I bought this for my son when he was about 1 1/2 years old. We watched it over and over again while his dad worked all day and went to law school at night. Finally, during a bitterly cold winter day, I said "we've got to go!" while watching the video for the 1000th time, so we took him on his first trip over my husband's spring break. I think it was 4 or 5 nights at CBR, and it, to this day, was the most magical trip. Thank you for reminding me!

I forgot to add my favorite memory of this trip: we were entering the hotel room after our first full day at MK and our son ran into the room, threw himself onto the bed and said "I love this Disney!"

ttalovebug

Man, did I wear this VHS out when I was little.

I always made my parents rewind Grim Grinning Ghosts about one hundred times in row, which freaked them out a little.

mightyman335

Original Poster
Man, did I wear this VHS out when I was little.

I always made my parents rewind Grim Grinning Ghosts about one hundred times in row, which freaked them out a little.[/quote

I always fast forwarded through Grim Grinning Ghosts; it always freaked me out:eek:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom