anyone on the international program?

Zanitta

Original Poster
I'm currently going through the process to get a place on the UK international pavillion at Epcot, I passed my phone pre-interview and they want me to go for the face to face one in London at the end of February. Can anyone tell me any info about the program?

I have already checked the website, but I wanted an 'inside' view. You don't really want to start the interview asking things like 'how much will you pay me'. What is the accommodation like, it's all shared rooms isn't it? I got a little confused as to transportation costs as someone mentioned they take the cost of airfare out of your pay, I assumed we's just buy the tickets. If I were able to get the placement, does anyone meet you on the other side, or do you just get to the airport and find your own way around?

Hmm.. I think that's about it, - oh! If anyone has got any information on what I can expect at the interview I would really appriciate it, I hate getting caught off guard with things.

arcsbite

Zanitta said:
I'm currently going through the process to get a place on the UK international pavillion at Epcot, I passed my phone pre-interview and they want me to go for the face to face one in London at the end of February. Can anyone tell me any info about the program?

I have already checked the website, but I wanted an 'inside' view. You don't really want to start the interview asking things like 'how much will you pay me'. What is the accommodation like, it's all shared rooms isn't it? I got a little confused as to transportation costs as someone mentioned they take the cost of airfare out of your pay, I assumed we's just buy the tickets. If I were able to get the placement, does anyone meet you on the other side, or do you just get to the airport and find your own way around?

Hmm.. I think that's about it, - oh! If anyone has got any information on what I can expect at the interview I would really appriciate it, I hate getting caught off guard with things.

Sorry, I can't be of much help, but the BEST of luck with your interview
I hope it goes really well for you.
PLEASE come back and mention how it went!

how was the phone interview?

disneytati

I left a message at disneyworld.com, asking about IP, but they redirected me to CP in Brazil... I am not eligible to CP, as I have already graduated. I guess there's no IP for Brazil, right??? Only for the World Showcase nations... :( Does anybody know anything about this?

Zanitta

Original Poster
So, I had my interview! I find out on March 15th if I got in or not so I'll let everyone know how it goes when I find out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom