anyone NOT like high school musical?

GrowingUpDisney

I have never seen the movie, but my cousin was Troy in a small theatrical production of HSM in Kennesaw and I thought that was great. I plan on watching the movie soon.

I did want to comment however that Disney Channel is the only TV that we allow our 3 yr old son to watch because I have found the show contents to be clean. I am sure he has watched HSM and I bet he even knows some of the songs. If seeing HSM at MGM next time we go (April 07) makes him happy then I think it is GREAT!.

Also, if small theaters can put on this musical giving aspiring actors a place to practice while selling out each show due to the musical's popularity then I say that is GREAT too.

Darth Plank

High School Musical will be popular in a different kind of way, and here's why:
My 7 year old niece is in a chior/ singing class after school...Disney has offered the rights to a sheet music company for them to be able to sing the songs....(which she LOVES)!

A local community theater is also doing the play/ musical....so obviously its something Disney has allowed the rights to....The right to pay for the opprotunity to perform it in your local school/ Theater.

The original cast took the show on the road and played cities all over the country.

Obviously things Stitch COULDNT do......:wave:
NOOOOOO!:eek:

Darth Plank

Stitch is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better and heres how:
It has more movies than HSM.
I acted like Stitch yesterday.
A ride is better than pep rallys!
Younger kids think Stitch is funnier than HSM.
I bet HSM can't beat this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom