anyone NOT like high school musical?

ears2you

Original Poster
personally i think it is taking over and getting old fast. it happened with stitch and i cant help but think disney hasnt learned.

any opinions?

haveyoumetmark

I don't hate it, it's just that I don't care for it. Disney is not milking this like they did stich, IMO. It's a fad, and with all fads, it'll pass. I'm interested to see what they'll do after the release of the second one.

jedimaster1227

I don't hate it, it's just that I don't care for it. Disney is not milking this like they did stich, IMO. It's a fad, and with all fads, it'll pass. I'm interested to see what they'll do after the release of the second one.

It pass nearly as fast as Stitch as there are at least two more sequels coming out. I forsee a television show and a Broadway play too...

dazzer68

its an ok film but theres better disney could make theme park things out of.....like bambi, tron!,
its just a film like freaky friday and those type of things, not sure why the hype?

I happen to like High School Musical (yes, I'm a teenager XD), but I'm sure it'll pass soon..and Stitch was a fad? o_0'

The hype, dazzer, is that HSM was the most popular DCOM in Disney Channel's entire 23 (or 26 or 21..can't exactly remember) year run. XD

yazmin182

No I love it!

It's a great movie, good songs, it's funny and it has a nice message. They are doing tons of stuff with it because many people are enjoying it. Doesn't bother me.

venooch333

I watched half the film and got so bored but the pep rally is ok and a bit of fun!! Im just glad its gone from Tomorowland and is at MGM now!!:hammer:

ToTBellHop

they definitely aren't milking this like Stitch. There is one show. That's milking? Apparently doing anything in the theme parks is milking something...it's not milking until Sharpay interrupts Stitch on the monorail to tell us that Disney has not stuck to the status quo with the year of a million dreams because it really is the start of something new...you know, what we've been waiting for. They've really been breaking free from the Pressler days and now allow us to bop to the top of Cinderella Castle, free churro in hand, because we really are all in this together. Now getcha head in the game.

they definitely aren't milking this like Stitch. There is one show. That's milking? Apparently doing anything in the theme parks is milking something...it's not milking until Sharpay interrupts Stitch on the monorail to tell us that Disney has not stuck to the status quo with the year of a million dreams because it really is the start of something new...you know, what we've been waiting for. They've really been breaking free from the Pressler days and now allow us to bop to the top of Cinderella Castle, free churro in hand, because we really are all in this together. Now getcha head in the game.

:lol:

kateface517

i enjoy hsm.. i think it's cheesy, but then again i've always been a fan of cheesy. i think that disney is just being smart and capitalizing on a movie that just happened to be a huge success. as long as it stays in mgm and they don't add several new shows/attractions/parades i don't think of it as much of a problem.

kateface517

hilarious. and possibly one of my favorite posts ever.

Darth Plank

If Sharpay interupts Stitch when Stitch is in a conversation with Harry Potter, Sttich would shoot gooey slime at Sharpay :lol: .

GoofyFan1

My 11 year old really liked it when it first came out, but now she doesn't.. As another poster wrote before, it seems to be taking over.....similar to Stitch and the Princesses.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom