Anyone Know TJ At The ToT?

awilliams4

Original Poster
Hello,

I don't post much but I felt compelled to as I was surprised to find no mention of TJ at the ToT when searching within WDWMagic.

I have most everything WDW taped on my DVR and I have the last 7+ years of their Vacation DVDs/VHS tapes and almost every time the Tower of Terror is shown, there is TJ.

My family was there in November 2007 and were overjoyed to actually see TJ in person for the 1st time.

Here is a picture of us with TJ. Now TJ has a thread about him in WDWMagic.

http://photoalbums.wdwmagic.com/showphoto.php?photo=32393&cat=3828

Now if someone searches for TJ, he will get a rightly deserved hit!

Northgurl24

TJ is one of the coolest cast members I have ever met. He is all about what Walt Disney World stands for. I have worked with him numerous times and he never has a bad day or at least acts like it.

mitchk

I remember that guy. I always ride the ToT twice in a row (my wife won't go on it so I get 2 fast passes, and ride back to back). I saw him a couple times in the last few years. Hopefully he'll be working in April, and I could say "Hi TJ" :wave:

XSTech

<shameless plug>
He's also featured and interviewed in an article about Disney's Hollywood Studios in the second issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine
http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/vol1issue2.php - Preview here
</shameless plug>

But as the poster said above, TJ really does embody exactly what it is to be a Cast Member. There's a good reason why he's been featured on so many TV specials... he just does it right.

imamouse

I've met TJ a couple of times. I agree that he does a fantastic job at ToT - he's delightfully creepy. He's so good that he is requested by entertainment for the promotional DVDs and even the shows on the Travel Channel produced by Lightship.

I spoke with him recently and learned that he's off on Fri, Sat & Sun. I guess that’s a perk of working there so long.

Doombuggy13

I've seen this CM on the Travel Channel Shows and to me he plays the role of the creepy hotel attendent perfectly. I would love to ride while he is working. When we were at TOT last June we saw him outside the entrance with a film crew. I always check on Journey TV's Disney section to see if it was for one of their segments.

Thiger

Hello,

I don't post much but I felt compelled to as I was surprised to find no mention of TJ at the ToT when searching within WDWMagic.

I have most everything WDW taped on my DVR and I have the last 7+ years of their Vacation DVDs/VHS tapes and almost every time the Tower of Terror is shown, there is TJ.

My family was there in November 2007 and were overjoyed to actually see TJ in person for the 1st time.

Good call! He's a great CM
Its funny how as soon as i saw his pic I remembered how great his work is.

Great family pics btw!

surfsupdon

TJ is great. I know that I have mentioned him in several of my posts, specifically in trip reports. I have a few pictures with him too.

PeoplemoverTTA

He is the perfect ToT CM! Two years ago I was in MGM with my mom, and he was outside the FP area (right next to the restrooms). I grab my mom and go, "That's the guy from the Travel Channel!" I was too embarrassed to say anything (I thought he'd think I was a nerd), so next thing I know my mom went up to him and said, "My daughter recognized you from the Travel Channel. She thinks you're great!" He was beaming and said to please thank me, and that he was touched I recognized him.

What a great guy! :sohappy: Oh, and thanks, because now I don't feel like a nerd anymore for recognizing CMs from videos and specials :eek:.

diddy_mouse

I remember seeing him in front of the ToT sign graciously taking pictures with guests. I wanted to go over and snap a shot of me and him but I was too embarrassed. :eek: Maybe if he's working the next time I visit the Studios..:D

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Hello,

Not wishing to discourage searching... It's almost always a good idea. :D but...

A two-letter search term is usually not recognized by search engines, so searching for threads about "TJ" is never going to find threads about him. :shrug:

If you try to search on TJ, you get the following error:

The search term you specified (tj) is under the minimum word length (3) and therefore will not be found. Please make this term longer. If this term contains a wildcard, please make this term more specific.

doop

I've definitely seen this guy before on ToT, I believe he was in the lobby taking party numbers, but he did it in an awesomely creepy way.

maxime29

Premium Member
He's definitely a character! Love the energy he brings.

Slightly off-topic, but we also met the CM who was in the Magical Express video where Captain Hook firsts sits down with the Disney Cruise Line lady and she picks up a phone right after he leaves.

Tom Morrow

I know and work with TJ. He is a great guy and definitely one of the best Cast Members Disney has ever had.

I mean... he is semi-famous just by being a great Cast Member. That says a lot.

imamouse

<shameless plug>
He's also featured and interviewed in an article about Disney's Hollywood Studios in the second issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine
http://www.attractionsmagazine.com/vol1issue2.php - Preview here
</shameless plug>

But as the poster said above, TJ really does embody exactly what it is to be a Cast Member. There's a good reason why he's been featured on so many TV specials... he just does it right.

I love the preview feature from the above link. I could actually flip through pages of the new issue!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom