Anyone know this movie?

Chernabog

Original Poster
I remember a movie I think Disney made a few years ago that was live action and was about a group of boys in the old south. It was kinda like a tom and Huck thing but it was an entire group of boys. I can't remember the name of the movie or anything else about it really. Can anyone help with the few details I've provided? It used to come on the Disney channel.:confused:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Chernabog
Is anyone even reading this post or does everyone think I'm crazy and not know what I'm talking about?:confused:

I know what your talking about...But I don't know the name of it either...:hammer:

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by Chernabog
I remember a movie I think Disney made a few years ago that was live action and was about a group of boys in the old south. It was kinda like a tom and Huck thing but it was an entire group of boys. I can't remember the name of the movie or anything else about it really. Can anyone help with the few details I've provided? It used to come on the Disney channel.:confused:

Any of these sound familar?

PERFECT HARMONY (1992) - is a moving story in which boyhood friendship and love of music overcome racial prejudice. Set in South Carolina during the 1950s, two boys -- Taylor, the star of his prep school's renowned, all-white boys' choir, and Landy, an orphaned black teenager with a gift for the blues -- develop a friendship in spite of the racial barriers that divide the school and town. Starring Peter Scolari (NEWHART) as the academy's inspirational choirmaster, this impressive work features uplifting music and promises family entertainment at its finest.

BACK TO HANNIBAL (1998) - Inspired by the classic tales of legendary storyteller Mark Twain, BACK TO HANNIBAL features two of his most beloved characters, Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, in an all-new adventure. When an old friend is wrongly accused of murder, Tom and Huck come back home to Hannibal -- the land of steamboats, fishing holes, and white picket fences -- to rescue him. With the help of a curious freckle-faced kid and a shady psychic, they just might solve the mystery and catch the real killer ... if he doesn't catch them first.

Chernabog

Original Poster
I want to say the story took place in Mississippi and that there were about 4 boys and I believe one of them was black. At some point one of the boy's older brother dies in a war (WWI) and the little boy plays Taps from the top of a hill during the funeral. Does this help at all? It's slowly driving me crazy :brick: Thanks for the help so far though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom