Anyone know if there is a car rental place on Disney property????

WDWmazprty

We'll be staying at Pop Century and are thinking of driving down. But instead of renting a car from home and letting it sit for a whole week and still get charged, we're thinking of renting from home and dropping the car off at Disney when we arrive; then renting another car when we leave and droping it off at home when we get back. Thats only if there is a rental place on property. Anyone have any info?

Phonedave

We'll be staying at Pop Century and are thinking of driving down. But instead of renting a car from home and letting it sit for a whole week and still get charged, we're thinking of renting from home and dropping the car off at Disney when we arrive; then renting another car when we leave and droping it off at home when we get back. Thats only if there is a rental place on property. Anyone have any info?

There are several.

You can rent Alamo/National at the Car Care Center on property

You can rent Alamo/National at the Dophin Hotel on property

You can rent Alamo/National and a number of other vendors at the various hotels that are within walking distance of Downtown Disney

Oh, and if you ask at your resort, there is a free shuttle to the Car Care Center (and back again :) )

of course you can also take Disney Transportation to the Dolphin.

Check your rates though when doing an open ended rental. I rent from Orlando airport and drop off at the Dolphin at times. That does not cost me extra than returning it to MCO, however comming from out of state there may be a charge.

-dave

Upvote 0

JPVonDrake

Alamo is the Official Car Rental Company for the Walt Disney World Resort. Rental vehicles can be picked-up / dropped-off at the Disney Car Care Center located near the Magic Kingdom. Alamo does provide a shuttle van for Disney Resort Guests to get them to/from this location.

Since you want to pick-up a car in your home state and drop it off here and book a separate rental car for your trip home you will need to contact your local rental office and see if what you want to do is even possible. Not all locations will allow one-way only rentals.

If you would like a car to use during your stay and you are booked on any Magic Your Way Vacation Package a car rental can be included in your package price. This car must be both picked-up and dropped-off only at select locations in the state of Florida.

If you are booked on a room-only reservation you can set up a car rental by calling 1-800-2DISNEY (237-7639) to book directly with Alamo and ask for discount code 802406, rate code BY to receive a special 15% discount for Walt Disney World Guests. (Discount subject to availability.)

Upvote 0

Lauraldove29

from experience i can tell you that there is a hertz rental car at the shades of green hotel and resort directly across the street from the polynesian resort near magic kingdom. its about a 10 minute walk, but nice. we had rented a car there on one of our last trips for my husband and his gang of friends to attend the pepsi 400 in daytona. i believe that they can even pick you up but you have to bring them back. its a neat hotel that you otherwise may not even see since its for military personal and their families.
:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom