Anyone Interested...

sillyspook13

::bows:: Yet another chrisis, or at least a big fight, averted. Now play nice, children. I don't want to have to go around defending people and stopping fights all the time.;)

The Mom

Premium Member
I must also apologize for posting a personal response to wdwdl531 without checking the member profile. If I had, I would have realized that I have a car(actually my daughter's now) older than he, and any tactlessness was due to youth, not rudeness. Please accept my public apology for a too harsh response.

wdwdl531

Original Poster
Originally posted by Tramp
I'm probably beating a dead horse BUT:

At the very least, WDWl531 should have asked Steve for permission to solicit help in building a web site that will be in direct competition with WDWMAGIC. It would not have been a problem if his website was about 'widgets.' It is not rude when you point out a violation of common courtesy. I hope he knocks himself out building the BEST web site he could but there's a business courtesy that was not extended to Steve and that showed a lack of respect....although what it probably was in reality was a simple lack of maturity. ;)

I think WDWl531 showed a lot of character by apologizing in public to Steve and I give him/her a big thumbs up for that! Let us know when the site is up so we can visit. :)

ok tramp... see im not that bad of a guy.. i apoligized to steve.. its not i came here and said " im gonna steal ALL your news and stuff".. no... we may use them just to look at but we wont COPY them WORD FOR WORD no.. If its possible steve im asking if MAYBE we could have a partnership, now im not using you because i have a way to get my news because i have alot of disney cm friends... so steve what do you think?

also the site is:

http://disneytpn.macgp.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom