Anyone interested in a great place to pick up WDW Resort furnishings and fixtures?

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Original Poster
A few days ago a friend told us about a place down in Polk County that sells all sorts of WDW fixtures, furnishings and props from the parks and resorts. They even have unused soft goods and stuff from DCL. Does this interest anyone? We thought the stuff was so cool. It was great to look at all the huge lobby furnishings and we even bought a few things. They then directed us to another place down in Lakeland that was kind of like a big flea market but had tons of Disney stuff and more from the resorts and events of the past.

SaraPicture1.jpg

Here is some artwork we got from Saratoga Springs.

sarapic3.PNG

Here is how it looked in a room.

polylamp1.jpg

A Tiki lamp we got from the Poly rooms.

I can post more of what we got if anyone wants. I also took several hundred pics because I was blown away. I could have spent a couple of grand if my wife would have let me.

MickeyCB

Here are a few more

polylamp3a.jpg

polylamp3.jpg
Thank you so much for posting these!! My husband would be on the next plane to get this lamp if he could! We have a “Poly” living room because he loves this stuff so much! The wall scones were from a Poly reno. Sorry the room is a little dark in the pic, I took the pic as the morning light was coming into the room and didn't turn the lights on.
8225E843-12A8-4262-A0F0-7125DEA18AF1.jpeg

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Original Poster
Thank you so much for posting these!! My husband would be on the next plane to get this lamp if he could! We have a “Poly” living room because he loves this stuff so much! The wall scones were from a Poly reno. Sorry the room is a little dark in the pic, I took the pic as the morning light was coming into the room and didn't turn the lights on.
View attachment 528460

They also have the drums

Polydrum.jpg

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Original Poster
I’m in the uk and when I’m allowed back would love love love to go to theses places could I have addresses please
The main store is called Forever Vintage. Unfortunately it is only open Saturday from 10 to 4.
ForeverVint.jpg

They also have an area at the Lakeland Antique Mall, which is more of a big store with unmanned booths than a mall.
LakeAntique.jpg

That is located at 3530 US Hwy 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33809. They are open everyday 10 to 7 and are right off I 4.

Forever vintage is not the only booth with Disney items. There are many. Some are old parks and DCL stuff and others have tons of Disney collectibles.
LakelandDS3.jpg
LakelandDS2.jpg
LakelandDS1.jpg

Anyone have a clue where the tree is from?

PoohTree2.jpg
PoohTree1.jpg

I have seen it before but I just can't place it.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
View attachment 528460

I love the decor of this room! I could totally see myself in one of those cozy chairs reading a book.

MickeyCB

I love the decor of this room! I could totally see myself in one of those cozy chairs reading a book.
Thanks! I'll tell my husband who loves this room. He was in the Peace Corp in Samoa as a young man and some of those things in there were given to him by "his family". (Probably 50 years ago). The tapa cloth on the far walls was made for him by them.

rangerbob

There used to be a huge warehouse in Winter Haven that would get semis in of surplus/remodeled stuff. They closed it and moved by the airport and can't find them again when they closed that spot. Mouse Surplus looks like they even closed their ebay store now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom