Anyone here apply at the Tampa DRC just recently?!

Peterpanning

Original Poster
I just completed my on boarding stuff today, I've been sick with the flu so I couldn't do it all right away. Honestly I want to go on the 17th so I can drive myself and go to Magic Kingdom afterwards

ReallyGothPuppy

I just completed my on boarding stuff today, I've been sick with the flu so I couldn't do it all right away. Honestly I want to go on the 17th so I can drive myself and go to Magic Kingdom afterwards
Aw, the flu is rough. I'm sorry to hear that 😕 I hope you feel better soon!

I was under the impression we didn't have too much of a choice for Traditions.

Peterpanning

Original Poster
it has been rough, I thought I was dying last night LOL but i feel a bit better today. You are right, we don't have an option but she told me I may get either date and if I get the 17th then I will have to drive myself which is what I prefer so I can go to the parks with some friends to celebrate afterwards. :)

ReallyGothPuppy

it has been rough, I thought I was dying last night LOL but i feel a bit better today. You are right, we don't have an option but she told me I may get either date and if I get the 17th then I will have to drive myself which is what I prefer so I can go to the parks with some friends to celebrate afterwards. :)
I'm glad to hear that 😊

Ooh, maybe you'll luck out and get the 17th. Fingers crossed!

ReallyGothPuppy

Wahoo we all have traditions the same day! Yeah I wanted to go to the parks after too but tbh I'll take the free ride to Orlando ;). Say riding in a bus gives you anxiety and see if you can drive yourself tbh
I'm happy about not driving to Traditions. I'll take being chauffeured around for the day 😂😁

Last edited:

Peterpanning

Original Poster
Wahoo we all have traditions the same day! Yeah I wanted to go to the parks after too but tbh I'll take the free ride to Orlando ;). Say riding in a bus gives you anxiety and see if you can drive yourself tbh
To be honest I’m just getting over the awful flu and The thought of being a bus with a lot of people has me all sorts of anxious lol I don’t want it again! 😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom