Anyone here apply at the Tampa DRC just recently?!

Peterpanning

Original Poster
I had my interview two weeks ago today and still have not heard anything. If anyone here just interviews please let me know if your dashboard has been updated. Mine still says “interview” and it’s been two weeks. 😩🙏🏼

faesolo

I just heard back Monday from them, they emailed me on Sunday and asked to schedule an appointment to discuss it over the phone, and the only option was for Monday and they called and offered me the position then.

Peterpanning

Original Poster
I just heard back Monday from them, they emailed me on Sunday and asked to schedule an appointment to discuss it over the phone, and the only option was for Monday and they called and offered me the position then.
If you don’t mind me asking when was your interview?

ReallyGothPuppy

I had my interview two weeks ago today and still have not heard anything. If anyone here just interviews please let me know if your dashboard has been updated. Mine still says “interview” and it’s been two weeks. 😩🙏🏼
I had my interview on January 16th and it took two weeks to hear anything back (good news, thankfully!). My dashboard status hasn't changed from "Interview" since December 12th, so I guess they're slow to update it.

I wonder if the job line will have any updates for You? Wouldn't hurt to ask :)

Peterpanning

Original Poster
I had my interview on January 16th and it took two weeks to hear anything back (good news, thankfully!). My dashboard status hasn't changed from "Interview" since December 12th, so I guess they're slow to update it.

I had my interview on the same day and I still haven’t heard anything 😭 my dashboard still says interview

Peterpanning

Original Poster

What day did you hear back and was it an email or a phone call?

ReallyGothPuppy

What day did you hear back and was it an email or a phone call?

I was on pins and needles waiting. I understand the anxiety 😕

It was an email on January 25th, followed by a phone call on the 26th.

First, it'll be an email to schedule to be contacted by a recruite by phone. Then, the actual call on the scheduled day/time. By the way, make sure your phone will allow private numbers. I missed the first call, because I had the setting to block private numbers turned on. Just a heads up 😊

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom